WDW Pictures of Crowds

Minnie1976

Original Poster
Tomorrowland 12/25/2011 7:05 a.m. No Crowd

DSCN0996.jpg

drp4video

we have always gone in July or August and in December between christmas and New Years. But finally, on our December 2007 trip, we had enough and started going before Easter, and recently we went this year in September from labor day weekend until the 1oth. It was a little crowded during the weekend, but nothing like summer and christmas, and after Labor Day weekend was over, it was awesome. I know some said they thought it was busy, but we walked right on every ride, most we waited was 10 minutes, except for toy Story Mania, which was 45 minutes. While I love the Osborne lights and the decorations, I am done with going at CHristmas. We actually left the MK at 7:30 on 12.25.07 because we could not take the crowds. IN all the pic's posted with those crowd levels, NO ONE is smiling or looks happy!

AswaySuller

In all the times I've been to Disney I've never seen anything like it. I can't say I understand it. If you are that tired, go back to room and go to sleep or relax. One person looks like he forgot where he was and thought it was the beach.

I'm not condoning it but not everyone stays on property and can just "go back to the room"

Minnie1976

Original Poster
I'm not condoning it but not everyone stays on property and can just "go back to the room"
In all the years we have gone to Disney and for many years have never stayed on property no one in my family has ever just laid down on the benches or in the grass to take a break or sleep. We have gone back to our room off or on property and rested and then come back. I guess it is the way you are raised, respect for yourself, and consideration for other people. But then in todays world people are only worried about themselves.

scheat

Wow guys, we went once in July in '93 and swore to never do it again. To those of you that go during the really busy times, what is the appeal? Is this maybe the only time of year you can go? It must be very frustrating and the magic has to be diminished. Have always been curious about why someone would go to WDW on jul 4th, fireworks are probably incredible, but no freaking way!

I guess yogi berras famous quote, "nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded" doesn't apply to WDW.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom