WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccmuffin2

003_3.JPG
My best shot of the Castle , Walt & Mickey ( Dec. 2003 )

Gorjus

whats wrong with it? its like lopsided

The Castle is a very unforgiving icon. It is one of the things we have to work on with our photographers. If you are concentrating on getting the people to look right and forget the castle, it comes out lopsided. You have to make sure the people look great and the Castle is straight. Oddly, it is one reason a lot of Photopass photographers do not want to work at the Magic Kingdom.

You're welcome.:wave:
Hope they will still be out when we go.

RE: Stepsisters and Lady Tremaine: They are currently out only for the Pirate and Princess Parties. There are mixed reports on whether they will bring them back permanently later. Maybe someone in entertainment can shed more light than I can.

pYQ3J0vzkqsTOIJszst4RDjaZCUELP5k030.jpg

This makes me giggle every time I see it. DS wasn't too fond of Chip. The funny thing was that instead of crying like every other kid would do, he just pushed him away. :ROFLOL:

That is funny. It reminds me of my nephew, when just slightly younger than your DS, became airborne when Mickey approached our table. He lept into his father's arms and said, with his arm much like your DS, "Go Home Mickey, Go Home". I had the pleasure of letting him know that Mickey was home.

Flower'sChild

How did she react when you gave her a rose? That CM must have been thrilled.

Welcome back, BTW.:wave:

Drizella was happy that she got a Rose :sohappy: Drizella let Anastasia know that I gave Drizella a gift and that I did not give Anastasia a gift :p I was going to give them both Flowers, but all I had was Roses and Anastasia is scared of Roses and also Anastasia allready has a boyfriend from Cinderella 2 :wave:

Also I had great time during my 10 day DisneyWorld vacation :sohappy:

Disneyfalcon

I really like your pictures MattBoom, I just don't understand how the Castle always looks so large in your pictures. Do you use a special zoom lens?
This is how it looks in my pictures.

castle.jpg

No look at the picture, it's not just lopsided - it's like theres a pixel shift. Start at the top of the castle and go down. About halfway through there's a line through it. The top part of the picture is not lined up with the bottom.

MrsGracey

The off center thing in Mrs. Gracey's pic is just the result of an error while uploading the pic. Some bits got corrupted part way through the transfer and it managed to complete, but with the glitch. If you look to the left of the Main St. clock you can see around where it hiccuped and then resumed...just out of sync with the rest of the pic.
Thanks for explaining this. I was wondering why it shifted too. I'll try to reload it.
Here it is reloaded.
castle2.jpg

I picked a bad example for everyone to be quoting, not one of my best pictures. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom