WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

iheartdisney91

I really like your pictures MattBoom, I just don't understand how the Castle always looks so large in your pictures. Do you use a special zoom lens?
This is how it looks in my pictures.

castle.jpg

whats wrong with it? its like lopsided

BobGray

The off center thing in Mrs. Gracey's pic is just the result of an error while uploading the pic. Some bits got corrupted part way through the transfer and it managed to complete, but with the glitch. If you look to the left of the Main St. clock you can see around where it hiccuped and then resumed...just out of sync with the rest of the pic.

LoriMistress

Yes this is one of Cinderelly's step sisters :) Her name is Drizella and I gave her a rose :wave: They step sisters might be at the 1900 Park Fare character dinner when the 1900 Park Fare opens back up :) If the step sisters are at the 1900 Park Fare character dinner on my birthday I will ask if they can sing " Happy Birthday " to little me :sohappy:

How did she react when you gave her a rose? That CM must have been thrilled.

Welcome back, BTW.:wave:

GO DAWGS!

No Thanks, Chip

pYQ3J0vzkqsTOIJszst4RDjaZCUELP5k030.jpg

This makes me giggle every time I see it. DS wasn't too fond of Chip. The funny thing was that instead of crying like every other kid would do, he just pushed him away. :ROFLOL:

VoiceGuy07

Is this what the fireworks actually look like from across the lake? They look so high in the sky from this point of view compared to actually being in MK.

I took this on the beach at the Polynesian in front of the Luau area. Was a great place to catch the fireworks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom