Status
Not open for further replies.

soin2disney

My daughter and Stitch... April 2007

l_1a98eccb35c92e3ead1747f114d50891.jpg

wdwmomof3

lolly, lolly, lolly POP!!

DSC01313_169_169.jpg

This picture was made late one night. I was in need of a back rub but the kids would not do it until I bought them these suckers. I ran down to the hotel gift shop to get them at around 10:30 or 11:00 that night. They were to busy with the suckers to give me a back rub. I am the sucker NOT in the picture. :)

wdwmomof3

too cute, wdwmomof3! :)

but there's four in the picture?

Yea, we took my oldest daughters best friend which is the one sitting next to my son. See, none of my children look alike and I swear they all have the same Dad. lol I have been married for 18 years in Nov. WOW!! I got married when I was just a baby @ 20 years old. :)

mouselvrmom

Yea, we took my oldest daughters best friend which is the one sitting next to my son. See, none of my children look alike and I swear they all have the same Dad. lol I have been married for 18 years in Nov. WOW!! I got married when I was just a baby @ 20 years old. :)

:lol: Oh, ok, I thought maybe you miscounted! :eek: :lol:

Congrats on being married for 18 years! :sohappy: We married young, too, and are still going strong!

Tiggerfanatic

:lol: Oh, ok, I thought maybe you miscounted! :eek: :lol:

Congrats on being married for 18 years! :sohappy: We married young, too, and are still going strong!

Met DH in October, got engaged for Christmas, and were married that July - less than 8 months from start to finish. Just celebrated our 28th - when it's right, you go for it and it works!!

Beautiful family, by the way, Momof3 - the two little ones have the same eyes!!

DisneyGigi

Met DH in October, got engaged for Christmas, and were married that July - less than 8 months from start to finish. Just celebrated our 28th - when it's right, you go for it and it works!!

So true!!!
DH & I started dating when I was 16...Married at 19, celebrating our 15th at WDW this year! Love the picture, beautiful family:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom