WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmizpixie3

100_0244.jpg
This is a very lovely picture, except for the bird crap. That kind of ruins it. :lol:

gettingsmaller

I wouldn't be surprised if they knew exactly what they were doing. It blends in so nicely...they more than likely had that planned.

yeah, when you think about all the possibilities when it comes to the style, color, etc. of the building, I don't think it would be sheer chance that they built it where they did in the style and color that they did. In fact, I'd argue that the location (and the fact that its height meant that it WOULD be visible from Morocco) was the single most important factor in its outward design.
That brings up an interesting situation that you don't often find in WDW--tall buildings that are visible from a distance and from a 'wrong' place--where the magic could be broken. In this case, they were obviously smart enough to take that into account.
One of the great joys of WDW is the unbroken theming and the absolute control that they have over what you see and when you see it. While some 'magic' is in the spontaneous acts of CMs and other guests, much of the 'magic'--and the environment that encourages it--is meticulously planned. This is a great example of that planning.

Foolish Mortal

I know this picture is strange:lookaroun ,but I thought it was really neat that they have TV's in the bathrooms at ESPN. My husband thinks i'm weird for some of the pics I take.:shrug:

As long as your camera's pointing UP in the bathroom I think you're o.k :lol: As for the strange part, hey whatever you think makes a good pic or will give you a laugh when looking back or sharing with people. Can't tell ya how many pictures of Disney food I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom