WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdwmomof3

Met DH in October, got engaged for Christmas, and were married that July - less than 8 months from start to finish. Just celebrated our 28th - when it's right, you go for it and it works!!

Beautiful family, by the way, Momof3 - the two little ones have the same eyes!!

Thank you!! I am very proud of them. My little boy is my "Disney Buddy". He talks Disney all of the time like me.

Congratulations for being married 28 years. It's funny how fast time really does go by. I have been blessed to have found someone who can put up with me, and all of my Disney Dreams!!:ROFLOL:

Did we all get married around the same time??? lol See if you can top this. We met & were married within 6 months.

DocAudio

These shots were taken a split second apart. I thought they were too cool to post separately.

021HarborAttack.jpg

Gorjus

Remarkably, it's all in camera (Canon G7) and all auto white balancing.

Boy, you are really selling me on that Canon G7. I did take a look at it and it does qualify as fitting in the pocket. If it only had a bit more zoom. Now I just need a good photographer to show me some great shots with the Panasonic DMZ3 so I can compare.

Gorjus

That is interesting!! I learn something new everyday :)

I wonder if they truely meant to build it directly behind Morocco though:shrug:

Morocco and Tower of Terror remind me of Expedition Everest and the Temple. If you line both up, the match exactly. I'm guessing it was intentional.

The beauty of this picture is not the character as intended....look at dad daughter combo to right.
DSC02604.jpg

This is a fabulous photo. I may just print it out and give it to the entertainment department, if that is ok with you. It highlights exactly how a character's day goes and reminds people of the joy they spread. You can tell it is the post parade, afternoon hat set because you can see Mary Poppins in the back ground and there is no photopass photographer in the photo with Minnie.

I'm thinking they should open that entrance on the side again, put in more queue lines on the side. At lease while waiting for Pirates, you could be listening to Capt. Jack's Tutorial. Right now, the line for Pirates is blocking traffic all the way to Aladdin's Carpets and sometimes further.

frankd1962

Morocco and Tower of Terror remind me of Expedition Everest and the Temple. If you line both up, the match exactly. I'm guessing it was intentional.

I read that it was because they knew that ToT would be see from Morocco so they matched up the architecture between the two so it seems to be part of it even if you didn't know what it was.

Jessie&Buzz

That's the part of the Backlot Tour where they pick some people from the guests to "star" in the show. Then they show you some special effects and how they do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom