WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack Attack

MikesPictures014.jpg

duck_daddy

Just to clarify..........That is not me and my daughter in the picture, I was just trying to get a passing shot of Minnie while walking by. I did not notice the father daughter combo until I uploaded the pics to my computer. As far as printing it off, go for it. I just thought it was classic that not only was the little girl jumping up and down with excitement, but to see the dad acting like a boy in his youth again. Whoever asked for the Crystal Palace photo, I will dig through tonight and see if I can did a good one up!:wave:

iheartdisney91

i really wanna see me in someone elses photo. hahah im there enough... maybe in aug when i go i'll step infront of some one taing a picture and it'll be one of you!! hahah

mrerk

Premium Member
DSC01313_169_169.jpg

This picture was made late one night. I was in need of a back rub but the kids would not do it until I bought them these suckers. I ran down to the hotel gift shop to get them at around 10:30 or 11:00 that night. They were to busy with the suckers to give me a back rub. I am the sucker NOT in the picture. :)

What's with the "AFV" t shirts? Some kind of prize?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom