WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

Jekyll_Baker

With all the fun noises that a camera makes these days (clicks, dogs barking, "say cheese", etc.) It can ruin an attractions experience. The auto-focus beam ABSOLUTELY ruins the experience. The white light or red striped light is annoying to look at. It makes you feel like you are about to be shot.

So, unless you can make your camera completely silent and have no auto-focus beam, please don't take any photos on attractions.

Actually, turning off the AF beam and all the sounds is the first thing I do when I get a new camera. I find them annoying, even if I'm not at the parks. And in dark rides, I make sure I turn off the large LCD display on my digital camera and only use the eyepiece.

anyway, mine for the day -

PB111995.jpg

Flower'sChild

As for the whole taking photos on ride things. I think one of the big reasons why Disney has rules like no taking flash photos or not taking any kind of photos on this or that ride is to make sure that all guests can enjoy the rides.

It seems like one time a cast member said it would be okay to take flash photos on the Pirates of the Caribbean since I was the only one of the ride.

TakeMeThere81

I looked at your screen name and then the picture and basically said YES take me there. :D

LOL, yes, we LOVE that place! We were there last Monday! I have to say the musical number was shorter and not once did hear "Zickie Zackie Zickie Zackie Hoi Hoi Hoi":( It was busy with the kids though, maybe I just didn't notice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom