WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

daliseurat

What blanket rules? COP is the only one with an absolutely no photography or videography rule that I am aware of.

I got caught, but I was wrong and will never do it again. Nobody should have special rules that cover them only. The rules are there for a reason and we should not asssume why the rules are put in place to begin with.

BTW I apologize that I even brought up the subject. I just figured I would warn all my friends here before someone got in trouble. Unfortunately I was wrong when I got caught and I would hate to see anyone here possibly be have photos erased or video tapes taken. I don't know why the rule is there, but it is. :wave:

I have been on COP when they've made the NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY or VIDEOTAPING announcement. I've also been on when they've made NO announcement. I've asked if it was okay to take picture without a flash and been told it was fine. I've asked if videotaping was okay as long as I didn't use a light, and was told it was fine. So, from my experience, I would say there isn't a CONCRETE rule. Unless there is a sign somewhere I've never seen.

I always abide by whatever rule I'm told. That's the easiest way to stay out of trouble.

Regardless of that, I try to be as unobtrusive as possible. No one wants to see my videoscreen, LCD or flashes. No one want's me leaning in front of them blocking their view.

LoriMistress

Welcome_to_WDW_387.JPG

JediMasterMatt

Only at Disney can you find a fake lion made of concrete/plaster that's made to look like wood standing guard over a fake giant tree that's made of steel/concrete/plaster/plastic...

P1290934.jpg

Thessair

As we were staying in Alligator Bayou, it was a nice surprise to come back and find a towel gator waiting in our room. Better than a real one, that's for sure.

TakeMeThere81

Animaniac- Awwww, I wanted to see the Gingerbread house while we were there, but just missed it!

NEmickeyfan- Great shot of Fantasmic!

Mine for the day:
STP64818-1.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom