WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chinitopoop

you can tell how contemporary is loosing its majestic appearance

DSC_0204.jpg

joanna71985

Attempting to anticipate any question...

This day, each time Peter and Wendy came out for their set, they would stage this great battle with Hook and Smee, who were already with guests. The guests loved it. This was near the end of the day and they ramped it up a little bit. Wendy had a net and she captured Smee with it. Smee got loose and managed to throw Wendy over his shoulder and carry her off backstage. I did not get a photo of that. In the mean time, Capt Hook and Peter Pan were 'sword' fighting with each other.

I love their "fights". It is so funny, and so much fun to watch.:ROFLOL:

two from Minnie's butterfly garden..
Disney5-06184.jpg

Disney4_07-revised-145-1.jpg

The garden is so relaxing. I love seeing all the butterflies.

I love all the Spaceship Earth photos, so here's one of mine, taken in November '07, while we were there for Food & Wine!

26210178812_0_ALB.jpg

Awsome!

WDWFigment

Forbidden Donut, what type of camera/lens are you using (specifically for the SSE and Coranado Springs pics)? Or is there some sort of distortion effect you added afterwards?

nibblesandbits

Forbidden Donut, what type of camera/lens are you using (specifically for the SSE and Coranado Springs pics)? Or is there some sort of distortion effect you added afterwards?
My guess was that it is a fish eye lens. But forbidden doughnut can probably give you more info.

chinitopoop

Now wait a minute. Isn't this the back side of the castle? If this is correct then it had to be taken from a backstage area. And if it is the back of the castle then according to the location of the sunlight this would be a morning picture.
no it was taken on the monorail, last saturday around 5 or 6pm I think

DisneyGigi

In light of your great Christmas Belle and Beast picture, I give you something that might shock the conscience...

....The GUN SHOW, featuring Tom and Beast :eek: :king: :lookaroun (sadly, I don't think there is an emoticon combination that can truly express how odd this is...)
11162007341copy.jpg

Did you steal that line from SpongeBob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom