WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adison Belle

It sure was! A lot of people don't know this, but years ago when you walked into the park everything was in black in white. It was really something. Black and White was only something you saw on tv, until the Disney theme park. Disney was the only place in the world where you would actually enter the world of black and white. Years later they added color to the parks, but I can't remember when that was :shrug: :wave:

Alright. Addie's stupid and I have a great feeling you guys are going to do nothing but laugh at me....*sigh* I can't believe I'm actually asking this....

Are you being serious when you say the park used to be in black and white or are you just being sarcastic?

hrcollectibles

Phantom Manor from DLP.

DLP_PM.JPG
Looks like the House in Psycho

Gorjus

Alright. Addie's stupid and I have a great feeling you guys are going to do nothing but laugh at me....*sigh* I can't believe I'm actually asking this....

Are you being serious when you say the park used to be in black and white or are you just being sarcastic?

Note to self: Whenever possible attempt to pull Addie's leg. It appears she is quite gullible.:D

They are kidding. The photos were photoshopped. However, if I am not mistaken, when you go visit Mickey in California, sometimes he is in his Steamboat Willie room and he and the entire room are in black and white.

joanna71985

They are kidding. The photos were photoshopped. However, if I am not mistaken, when you go visit Mickey in California, sometimes he is in his Steamboat Willie room and he and the entire room are in black and white.

Now, I would love to see that!

So pretty! I love the colors!

image0480012.jpg

Pirate Mickey and Princess Minnie from the Pirate and Princess Party.

I casually pointed out to Minnie one time that it appeared she was dressing up as Princess Aurora since their dresses and crowns are very similar. She was quick to point out to me that she has been a Disney girl a lot longer than Aurora and it was Aurora who was copying her. Aurora, who was in the room at the time, agreed.

Awww, too cute!

Cmdr_Crimson

From this Picture it looks like......
Donald froze in time
Minnie doing her interpritation of the mickey clock
Mickey He's a Hip House Mouse
Goofy Looks like he's about to pull the girls leg
and that guy stage right is about to go a grand finale busting a celtic jig as Lord of the Dance..:lol:

joanna71985

Donald froze in time
and that guy stage right is about to go a grand finale busting a celtic jig as Lord of the Dance..:lol:

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Disneyfalcon

Donald froze in time

:lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom