WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryPOD

:lookaroun This reminds me of a joke (not appropriate for a Disney forum though)

Haha, I know that joke too.... Far from being appropriate. I'm sure a quick google search of the words "dirty joke minnie goofy" will help people find it who are very curious...

spectropluto

IMG_1364.jpg

Nicole220

From this Picture it looks like......
Donald froze in time
Minnie doing her interpritation of the mickey clock
Mickey He's a Hip House Mouse
Goofy Looks like he's about to pull the girls leg
and that guy stage right is about to go a grand finale busting a celtic jig as Lord of the Dance..:lol:
:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

IMG_1767.jpg

Gorjus

Two DAK photos for the day:

100_1797_edited.jpg

Doesn't it look like Belle is walking through AK all by herself?

I'm telling you these two are having an affair. I have photo proof much like this. They do it too often. I'm convinced that Minnie is Max's mom. And the general idea of the joke, if I'm not mistaken is that a judge thought Mickey was accusing Minnie of being crazy. Mickey said, no she is "engaged in adult behavior" (exchange what is in quotes with a single word starting with f) Goofy.

joanna71985

I'm telling you these two are having an affair. I have photo proof much like this. They do it too often. I'm convinced that Minnie is Max's mom. And the general idea of the joke, if I'm not mistaken is that a judge thought Mickey was accusing Minnie of being crazy. Mickey said, no she is "engaged in adult behavior" (exchange what is in quotes with a single word starting with f) Goofy.

I thought the story was that Max's mom died?:confused:

Figment82

They are kidding. The photos were photoshopped. However, if I am not mistaken, when you go visit Mickey in California, sometimes he is in his Steamboat Willie room and he and the entire room are in black and white.

Sort of... Mickey is wearing his Steamboat Willie costume, but his face is still rosy and colorful. I have a photo with him somewhere... He's usually filming 4 different cartoons at any time and enjoys taking time out of his busy schedule to meet with his fans - Steamboat Willie is just one of them.

Gorjus

joanna,

Is the quote of your tag line from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire?

And as for Max, Minnie, and Goofy, I'm just joking. They spend so much time together that sometimes they get a little flirtatious. Hey, Mickey is away a lot.

joanna71985

joanna,

And as for Max, Minnie, and Goofy, I'm just joking. They spend so much time together that sometimes they get a little flirtatious. Hey, Mickey is away a lot.

Yes it is. I love the scene from the movie.

kc1296426

joanna,

Yeah, that's from when Professor Mc-Idon'tknowhernamehaha told the students that they were having a ball and the weasely brothers starting saying it like 5 times fast. :lol:

Karolena

Donald froze in time
and that guy stage right is about to go a grand finale busting a celtic jig as Lord of the Dance..:lol:

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

That is so perfect. And true.

kcw

Donald froze in time

thanks, that gave me a much needed laugh to help me get through the rest of my homework :D

I thought the story was that Max's mom died?:confused:

haven't heard that one?? I didn't think there was a real story.... Disney leaves mothers out all the time with no explanation, nothing new! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom