WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

Gorjus

I couldn't get Mickey's signature on the release form....

blur.jpg

That is hilarious!!:ROFLOL::lol::ROFLOL:

What I meant was the following: These pictures were taken on stage. And I was on duty. However, this was before guests came in the room; so while the Princesses were ON stage, they weren't "on". And you should see the photos I took of them before these...not exactly proper princess poses, although nothing untword (sp?) either; just princesses hanging out waiting for the guests to arrive and being silly. Did you know Belle can do a cart wheel? We were taking photos for one of the women's camera and I took some as well. So, out of respect for the Princesses, I chose to blur their faces. Also, in case you haven't noticed, sometimes the princesses "do their makeup slightly different" on different days. In case any children are looking, they won't be able to say: "that doesn't look like the photo we have in our scrapbook." I'm just trying to give you all a glimpse behind the scenes while still maintaining some magic.

DABIGCHEEZ

What I meant was the following: These pictures were taken on stage. And I was on duty. However, this was before guests came in the room; so while the Princesses were ON stage, they weren't "on". And you should see the photos I took of them before these...not exactly proper princess poses, although nothing untword (sp?) either; just princesses hanging out waiting for the guests to arrive and being silly. Did you know Belle can do a cart wheel? We were taking photos for one of the women's camera and I took some as well. So, out of respect for the Princesses, I chose to blur their faces. Also, in case you haven't noticed, sometimes the princesses "do their makeup slightly different" on different days. In case any children are looking, they won't be able to say: "that doesn't look like the photo we have in our scrapbook." I'm just trying to give you all a glimpse behind the scenes while still maintaining some magic.

Because in all the other 100's of princess photos they all look exactly the same.:lol:

dvcnut39

I know that I am guilty of posting more than one photo at a time, but I work so much that it makes it nearly impossible for me to post one a day. I guess I average 7 photos a week. Just in my last two trips, I took nearly 1800 photos and just wanted to share a few. For some reason I can't upload my DEC05 photos into my albums on this site and I just figured out how to do it on photobucket.com.

Jesùs_Carioca

It makes perfectly relative sense Gorjus, no worries. It's just a different perspective that tourists themselves just don't know about, so it's always pretty cool to hear such an explanation!

Anyways...

P1010380.jpg

"It's a Gundam!"

BruceWayne

not to be rude, but gorjus give me a break. first of all i hope we as adults can accept that the "princesses" will look different on a day to day basis. i can appreciate the fact that youre trying to preserve the magic while giving us a backstage look or whatever, but your mind blowing picture of three princesses in front of a small christmas tree isnt exactly dateline nbc expose worthy. here is what i have noticed about this thread. there are three groups of people: 1. the people who just enjoy posting pictures and checking out other peoples disney photos 2. the people who post their entire vacation ablum, tell their entire life story, or post extremely similar (and often quite bizarre) photos over and over again in hopes that someone will take the bait and say something about it and finally, 3. the cast members who, like in every other thread, lord over all of us with their infinite wisdom and reveal to us things only the great oz would know, making sure we know the rules and what our place is because most of us are not and have not been cm's. its a picture thread, post pictures, make a quick comment such as "great picture" or "where is this" and move on with your life. this thread is now almost 160 pages and every 5 or 6 pages or so someone starts complaining, so please, i beg of all of you, listen to mother and stop.

IMG_1416.jpg

happymom52003

Come on guys, do you all need to re-read The Mom's post from a few days back? Pictures only and comments (polite ones:)) and questions about the pictures only please!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom