WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

Adison Belle

HALLOWEEN-DISNEYPLUSa_110.jpg

Too cute!

Gorjus

How was the new parade? Are you able to write a review, or at least give us some info. regarding the new Christmas Parade?

It appears Rain and I started two threads at the same time about the parade. Go to Rain's thread it has photos. Mine just has commentary. If I knew how, I would delete my thread and simply post a reply to his/hers. The threads are on the news/rumors forum.

bayoutinkbelle

Whoa!
Great minds must think alike, and live in the same state!:lol:

I noticed that, and it made it even funnier!

gloomy_tower.JPG

Immediately after I shot this, it started to sprinkle and it turned into a full-on rain shower before we could run to ToT (while trying to put on our ponchos at the same time). We stood in the rain for about 10 minutes, waiting for the line to move. Amazingly, I stayed mostly dry.

Gorjus

There is now a Christmas tree in the Princess room. The faces are blurred because I did not ask their permission to post their photos and with only three people in the photo, they don't exactly blend in.

Dis_StoryBk3_CmasTree_0002_smaller_blurred.jpg

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
There is now a Christmas tree in the Princess room. The faces are blurred because I did not ask their permission to post their photos and with only three people in the photo, they don't exactly blend in.

Dis_StoryBk3_CmasTree_0002_smaller_blurred.jpg

Do you really need permission to post a picture of a Disney character?

Enderikari

Do you really need permission to post a picture of a Disney character?

Well, yes, he did. In fact, because he does not own those pictures, and they were taken as a part of his job, he (rightly so) is possibly worried he could get fired for said pictures, and blotted out the faces to prevent Disney from tracing back to the cast member who took them, thus Gorjus

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Well, yes, he did. In fact, because he does not own those pictures, and they were taken as a part of his job, he (rightly so) is possibly worried he could get fired for said pictures, and blotted out the faces to prevent Disney from tracing back to the cast member who took them, thus Gorjus

Is this onstage? If it is there would be no way that permission would be needed.

Disney does NOT own every picture that every guest takes!

dvcnut39

I already posted a few of these on the Christmas photo thread but I hope you don't mind

DSCN0634.jpg

I love this one

DSCN1325.jpg

This was our 2005 Christmas photo

DSCN0378.jpg

DSCN0345.jpg

The Grand Floridian's Christmas tree

DSCN0612.jpg

The Grand Floridian's Gingerbread House

DSCN0621.jpg

Epcot's tree

DSCN0940.jpg

AK's tree

DSCN0798.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom