WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

imamouse

Gorjus -thanks - it was taken with my new digital (on October 1st, 2007). I didn't bring my film camera on this recent trip.

1836349873_3b070aa9a6_b.jpg

Congratulations on another amazing shot. How do you get such great nighttime photos? Tri or monopod? The lighting seems softer - do you use a filter?

Gorjus

Gorjus -thanks - it was taken with my new digital (on October 1st, 2007). I didn't bring my film camera on this recent trip.

So, how do you like your new digital? What kind did you end up getting? SLR? Point & Shoot? Brand?

So is that DL then? That is not wdw's train station

Looks like the MK train station to me. The DL train station is teeny tiny and shaped different.

jeffb

So, how do you like your new digital? What kind did you end up getting? SLR? Point & Shoot? Brand?

After putting off the switch for so long, I went with the Canon EOS 5D. I am incredibly happy with the camera. I am still not keen about the low dynamic range of digital, particularly blown highlights (since the viewer's eyes is going to head right to a blown highlight if it is big enough as it is going to the brightest object on the photo). Film was so much more forgiving in this category. However, the ability too see the histogram after you shoot and the ability to take the shot a few times without having to pay for the developing is really really nice!

Gorjus

Her face has been blurred on purpose. It is still character integrity and it wasn't taken backstage. However, just to be safe...blur. This was taken while waiting for the guests to arrive. Princesses like to get a little silly now and again. Some of the most fun moments happen about one minute before the doors open.

Sleeping_Beauty.jpg

Flower'sChild

Her face has been blurred on purpose. It is still character integrity and it wasn't taken backstage. However, just to be safe...blur. This was taken while waiting for the guests to arrive. Princesses like to get a little silly now and again. Some of the most fun moments happen about one minute before the doors open.

Sleeping_Beauty.jpg

Sleeping Beauty :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom