WDW Motivational posters

donsullivan

Premium Member
testtrack.jpg

Like I4 actually ever goes that fast....

Pseybert

Most all of these were very unfunny and completely missed the point. I only laughed at the one I made and very few others. Before you post, you should show it to a friend and see if they laugh. If they don't, then please do not post it and waste my time.

Thanks!

Pongo

Most all of these were very unfunny and completely missed the point. I only laughed at the one I made and very few others. Before you post, you should show it to a friend and see if they laugh. If they don't, then please do not post it and waste my time.

Thanks!

Well everyone else seems to be having fun with them!

:wave:

haveyoumetmark

Thanks!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Let me edit actually. I'll just point out the obvious and say that was one of the most pompous things I've heard in a while. Good Job!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

Thanks!

:rolleyes:

poster97993498.jpg

dove_

Thanks!

party pooper.... :(

I, for one, love these!

Slighty

Haha these are funny.. i like the fry one..
I over heard someone the other day while i was passing by the freedom fry's stand ( which was closed ) saying, "Oh no, the fry shop is closed!! What am i going to do now??" in like all seriousness.. i was like, now you will be forced to eat healthy ^_^
Good posters though-very funny!!:D

KeithVH

While trying to find my eye-bleach - in response to blackthidot and the dining plan reference a couple posts up:

cannot_be_unseen.jpg

828tnt

that one should have included a spoiler warning...

When I saw that it spoiled my appetite!:cry::hurl:

ok, for the life of me i really can not figure out what this is (used to be). i did go through a dry spell between visits, but i don't recognize it. :shrug:

flame me, poke fun, even humiliate me, but somebody TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IT IS!!! :D (please):lol:

Matpez

ok, for the life of me i really can not figure out what this is (used to be). i did go through a dry spell between visits, but i don't recognize it. :shrug:

flame me, poke fun, even humiliate me, but somebody TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IT IS!!! :D (please):lol:

Well, do you see the wall in front of the building with the "Watch this Space"?

With "Space" being the logo of Mission:Space

and an older post about Sinkholes...

anything yet?

jhastings74

Thanks!

Hey, uh...Pseybert...sounds like in order to make optimum use of your time, you should just make your own and then laugh at them...it'll save you the trouble of wasting your time looking at the rest on here.

Anyway, a parting gift for you:

senseposter.jpg

*Disclaimer: For all who felt that their time was wasted viewing this post, I apologize.*

Is it me, or have there been a lot of cranky people around here lately? Must be the economy...

krankenstein

Thanks!

please-do-not-feed-the-hoboken-trol.jpg

disneymoc

Thanks!

Wow! I don't event know how to reply to that.

Ilovewishes

I will admit that some of the posters have gone over my head either because they are about rides that I have never seen or about times before I joined this site, but I thought the majority were really funny! Esp love the Brazil one!

I just would never even dream of being so rude when people have gone to all the effort and trouble of making posters for other people's entertainment!

Keep up the good work guys! I've just sat and faithfully read all 19 pages!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom