WDW Motivational posters

Dragonrider1227

Original Poster
poster43963152.jpg
ROFL Now THERE'S a new Disney Boat/Dark ride :lookaroun

poster44867601.jpg

poster44486630.jpg

PBarton

Great thread, but a pity so many have been lost to the dreaded red x's.

I have no idea how to make these posters up, so could someone make one based on the classic "Altercation at the Flower and Garden Festival" thread please?!

:wave:

EPCOT Explorer

I have no idea how to make these posters up, so could someone make one based on the classic "Altercation at the Flower and Garden Festival" thread please?!

It's already been done!:ROFLOL::sohappy:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

All you need is a picture and a witty statement and this link will take care of the rest. All you will need to do is save the image, upload it to your photo album (or any on-line photo hosting site) and then post it to the thread.

http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/motivator.php

Dragonrider1227

Original Poster
It's that time again :drevil:
poster13416907.jpg

poster51915398.jpg

poster65672574.jpg

Always my immediate thought when people complain that things like Monsters Inc. in Tomorrowland or the hat in Hollywood Studios doesn't fit the theme. Well, the Matterhorn doesn't really fit either the Tommorrowland OR Fantasyland themes and yet it's entrances are in both those lands. Plus, you can see it just about anywhere, thus in theory killing the themes of all the other lands, and yet... Walt approved it. Makes you think
poster61192184.jpg

I read on Wikipedia that when Kodak's sponsorship was almost up, Fujifilm proposed an idea to make the Imagination ride into a Roller Coaster with aboslutly NOTHING to do with JII. So just rememeber kids, it could always be worse!

rbrower

This is the best I could think of and I felt like making one...:lookaroun
motivator4338097.jpg

:lookaroun
EDIT:
This works a little bit better:
motivator1072714.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom