WDW Motivational posters

Captain Hank

ok, for the life of me i really can not figure out what this is (used to be). i did go through a dry spell between visits, but i don't recognize it. :shrug:

flame me, poke fun, even humiliate me, but somebody TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IT IS!!! :D (please):lol:
It's the partially-demolished Horizons building.

Lucky

Most all of these were very unfunny and completely missed the point. I only laughed at the one I made and very few others. Before you post, you should show it to a friend and see if they laugh. If they don't, then please do not post it and waste my time.

Thanks!
poster67303832.jpg

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Most all of these were very unfunny and completely missed the point. I only laughed at the one I made and very few others. Before you post, you should show it to a friend and see if they laugh. If they don't, then please do not post it and waste my time.

Thanks!

Amateur..........................................

gettingsmaller

While trying to find my eye-bleach - in response to blackthidot and the dining plan reference a couple posts up:

cannot_be_unseen.jpg

I have enjoyed all of these posts (except I don't get the ladder one about inside jokes--go figure), but I think this is the first one that actually made me laugh out loud--the perfect reply to the dining plan post.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I have enjoyed all of these posts (except I don't get the ladder one about inside jokes--go figure), but I think this is the first one that actually made me laugh out loud--the perfect reply to the dining plan post.
Many many moons ago when the world was young and M:S was still under construction a ladder was spotted outside the attraction not to long before opening. At that time it was described, and I am paraphrasing, as the advanced mission space loading system among other things. Great fun was had at the ladder's expense. Since then all have been on the lookout the infamous ladder to appear before new attractions. The ladder never let us down and has made appearance all over WDW.

Erika

Thanks!

Not everyone is going to share the same sense of humor. If you didn't laugh, certainly there are others who did.

Everyone is welcome to post here, as long as they are not violating the TOS.

I assume that if you are this thread, you are here to have fun and waste time. Your time can't be so valuable that your day is ruined by a few "unfunny" posts.

ocolectr

:sohappy:Wonderful pictures! I'll have to tell everyone at work about them!

I haven't laughed this hard in a while! :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom