WDW Food Picture of the Day

Unomas

Mama Melrose - Disney Hollywood Studios - Wood-grilled salmon

3877533764_e280435346_b.jpg

Eggplant Napoleon

3877535918_5afea0817b_b.jpg

Candlejack

Sunshine Seasons: REVISITED. It's lunch time.

P8180053.jpg

GUESS WHAT THIS IS.

P8180054.jpg

I kinda sorta maybe wish it was still "Soarin' Brulee." But why would you brulee a ride? I don't want to eat Patrick Warburton.

mpoppins217

I have heard of a stray hair or bug getting into the food, but somone left an entire human hand in your salmon :eek:

-dave

Yes, the people I usually travel with don't get the picture taking so I have to be quick in getting my pictures or they wont let me! haha

And Dave, your pictures of the profiteroles are much more appetizing looking than mine. Looks like I could eat it off the screen!

Or maybe that's just wishful thinking because I'm a grad student eating bland pasta right now....:ROFLOL:

mpoppins217

These are from dessert at Brown Derby (that's all we had!)

217xcg.jpg

Double vanilla bean creme brulee (the best creme brulee and one of the best desserts on property in my humble opinion)

218d.jpg

219q.jpg

Banana white chocolate toffee tower

And apparently that's all the pictures of food I took during my two day four park trip. Unless anyone's opposed I'll post pictures from my disney cruise starting tomorrow.

Phonedave

Hmm I didn't think I liked duck until I saw this :slurp:

It was the first time my 10 y/o ever had it.

She tried mine and excalimed "It's like a mixture of ham and chicken". I then had to beat her off with my fork (She likes ham and chicken)

4 days later on the cruise she ordered duck confit for an appitizer and duck breast for an entree.

(Short story - try the duck, its good :) )

-dave

Phonedave

Yes, the people I usually travel with don't get the picture taking so I have to be quick in getting my pictures or they wont let me! haha

And Dave, your pictures of the profiteroles are much more appetizing looking than mine. Looks like I could eat it off the screen!

Or maybe that's just wishful thinking because I'm a grad student eating bland pasta right now....:ROFLOL:

No problem, your picture of the crepe looks a LOT better than mine. :)

-dave

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Gee never really thought I would want to eat duck but THAT looks great! Hope they aren't from onsite though! :lookaroun

disney magic 06

:D
It was so big, it was really difficult to eat! I soldiered on through though, and it was lovely. The meat was very tender, much nicer than it looks :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom