WDW Food Picture of the Day

nibblesandbits

DHS50sPrime03.jpg
Seriously some of the best fried chicken!

HollyBelle

I had this at the Coral Reef this past May and it was one of the better meals we had during our trip. There wasn't quite this much sauce in it though.

Yeah, I had a few bites of the dish and thought it was really good. My boyfriend, who ordered it, said it just got to be too much after awhile, mostly because of the sauce I think.

Today we have the Flying Dragon pizza from Rainforest Cafe:

P7140308.jpg

My recommendation on the best way to enjoy this pie... eat it at the bar while enjoying a beer or two and catching up on football!

DisneyPrincess5

Yeah, I had a few bites of the dish and thought it was really good. My boyfriend, who ordered it, said it just got to be too much after awhile, mostly because of the sauce I think.

Today we have the Flying Dragon pizza from Rainforest Cafe:

P7140308.jpg

My recommendation on the best way to enjoy this pie... eat it at the bar while enjoying a beer or two and catching up on football!
:slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp:

HollyBelle

I dont know if Im craving pizza, but that looks like the best pizza Ive ever seen!

While it might not be the best pizza in the world, world... in my opinion it is certainly the best pizza I've ever had in the World! Much better than those counter service pizzas.

HollyBelle

Mmm... Kona Cafe!

So I'm sure there are already at least a few pictures of tonga toast on this thread, but it's so good I think it should be posted again!

Tonga Toast:

P7140245.jpg

And the fruit plate (with banana bread) at Kona:

P7140244.jpg

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Mmm... Kona Cafe!

So I'm sure there are already at least a few pictures of tonga toast on this thread, but it's so good I think it should be posted again!

Tonga Toast:

P7140245.jpg

And the fruit plate (with banana bread) at Kona:

P7140244.jpg

Ah...my favorite breakfast anywhere in the world...not just WDW. But I always have two orders of Tonga and with home fried potatoes...i can't get enough!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom