WDW Food Picture of the Day

WishIWasAtWDW

some dessert from the hollywood brown derby...again, i can't remember the name. on my next trip (which is 73 days away now! :D ) i am going to be sure to write down the name of every meal i eat and take TONS of photos for this forum.there's nothing better than looking at delicious food from disney while at work :ROFLOL:

picture.php

NiarrNDisney

some dessert from the hollywood brown derby...again, i can't remember the name. on my next trip (which is 73 days away now! :D ) i am going to be sure to write down the name of every meal i eat and take TONS of photos for this forum.there's nothing better than looking at delicious food from disney while at work :ROFLOL:

picture.php

OMG! I'm salivating Grapefruit Cake is one of my favorites!
:slurp:

NiarrNDisney

Is it true you can get this at a counter service place if you ask for it? Does anyone know where that is?

I hate releasing this information because everyone will know my little secret, but I'm sure I am not the only one who knows. :lookaroun
If you go into Starring Rolls Cafe next door to the Hollywood Brown Derby in DHS you can ask one of the CM for the Grapefruit cake and they will head next door and get it for you. It is not on the menu so you must request it, I beleive it was about $8 a slice.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
I hate releasing this information because everyone will know my little secret, but I'm sure I am not the only one who knows. :lookaroun
If you go into Starring Rolls Cafe next door to the Hollywood Brown Derby in DHS you can ask one of the CM for the Grapefruit cake and they will head next door and get it for you. It is not on the menu so you must request it, I beleive it was about $8 a slice.

Very cool secret...I will have to discreetly try this as to not draw attention!!!

Phonedave

Very cool secret...I will have to discreetly try this as to not draw attention!!!

As you slip the CM a $20, whisper out of the corner of your mouth "pssst, I heard someone who has a liking for grapfruit cake might want to talk to you"

It helps if you wear the Gangster outfit from the Great Movie Ride.

-dave

Ariel484

Ariel, Dinner at Jiko looked terrific! How was everything?

It was fantastic from start to finish. The service was great, the place was quiet and relaxing, the food was excellent...I am totally obsessed with Jiko now! It's definitely a must-visit for us on every trip :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom