WDW Food Picture of the Day

Aurora15

Napoleon (I think) at the Boulangerie Patisserie in the France Pavilion.
Transfer5093.jpg

My best friend with her burger at Pecos Bill's.
Transfer3124.jpg

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I gotta remember not to look at this thread until after lunch. It's only 10am, and my mouth is watering at the sight of that ravioli.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I had to. You need to try Il Millano if you have time on your next trip, they are located in the Swan Hotel really nice Italian Place. We found it in May and now we are going back in October :)

It looks good but my plans are booked solid as far as meals go. We are probably going to take a short 3-4 day trip in November for Christmas party and all that so well try then!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I had to. You need to try Il Millano if you have time on your next trip, they are located in the Swan Hotel really nice Italian Place. We found it in May and now we are going back in October :)

I'm guessing that is the Italian restaurant formerly known as Palio (back in 1995, we stayed at the Swan and ate there--it was really good then, too).

Last time we stopped by the Swan a couple years ago, we ate in Gulliver's (?) and I forget if the Italian restaurant was Il Milano at the time, I think it was something else after Palio, though.

HollyBelle

I'm posting all of my food pictures in my trip report as I go along, however, I think they should make an appearance here as well!

Coral Reef

Mahi Mahi with pineapple chutney and jasmine rice... bok choy on the side:

P7110090.jpg

Seasonal catch (halibut) with mushroom and scallop risotto and a white truffle sauce (more like broth):

P7110089.jpg

NewfieFan

I'm posting all of my food pictures in my trip report as I go along, however, I think they should make an appearance here as well!

Coral Reef

Mahi Mahi with pineapple chutney and jasmine rice... bok choy on the side:

P7110090.jpg

I had that on my last trip... I thought it was pretty good!

Tater48

Coral Reef

Seasonal catch (halibut) with mushroom and scallop risotto and a white truffle sauce (more like broth):

P7110089.jpg

I had this at the Coral Reef this past May and it was one of the better meals we had during our trip. There wasn't quite this much sauce in it though.

I had this at the Coral Reef this past May and it was one of the better meals we had during our trip. There wasn't quite this much sauce in it though.

That looks way better then the salty salmon and steak we had there. I'm guessing it was the chef, but if it wasn't for the dining plan, I wouldn't eat there ever again.

Unomas

I'm not usually a big fan of home cooking when eating out - but THAT looks really good. Especially those mashed potatoes!

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
I think I've posted this before, but I can't get enough of the Yellowfin Tuna 3 Ways at Cali Grill. In the back is the the Pesto Flatbread, which sadly, they do not have anymore.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom