WDW Food Picture of the Day

EPCOT.nut

Glow-cocktail at The Wave:

2823178080_56be09f427.jpg

KnK

That's ALOT of candy!!! Did it all get eaten or did you have to throw half of it away? That's what I end up doing with my DD halloween candy.
We are planing on going to MNSSHP next yr how long did it take to collect that much candy?

My husband is a candy hound! I found about 4 pieces over the weekend, but everything else got eaten!!!!!!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
This isn't food but it is one of my fave restaurants. I look at the picture and remember how good my fried chicken was....ahhhh memories.

picture.php

can anyone shed some light on the catsup pictures? Does this happen at a certain restaurant every time you ask for it? What is the name of the restaurant?

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
This thread NEEDS more pictures and Im certainly going to be adding to it when I get back!!! I have 9 ADR's with 4 people at each one so hopefully we get a nice selection of stuff to take pics of. Im also gonna do my best to hit all the bakerys, and cafes also!

Foolish Mortal

This thread NEEDS more pictures and Im certainly going to be adding to it when I get back!!! I have 9 ADR's with 4 people at each one so hopefully we get a nice selection of stuff to take pics of. Im also gonna do my best to hit all the bakerys, and cafes also!

4 people x 9 adrs = tons o pictures :slurp:

DisneyGigi

I only remembered to take pictures of the food twice while we were there we had 4 people and 9 ADRs too. Hope you do better than I did. :lol: Have a good trip.

Here is one of the two that I remembered
Coral Reef

102_4380.jpg

LeeLee D

Loaded.jpg

Here's a baked potato I got at MK (unless I messed up adding a photo again...then it's a bunch of numbers and letters).

It was good - not great. I don't think I would get one again, but I might try the corn on the cob.

Sorry the pic is so big - photobucket is still a bit of a mystery to me.

bayoumoon

I only remembered to take pictures of the food twice while we were there we had 4 people and 9 ADRs too. Hope you do better than I did. :lol: Have a good trip.

Here is one of the two that I remembered
Coral Reef

102_4380.jpg
Thanks for posting it reminds me to write a note to myself to tell every waiter/waitress "no brown sauces please". It was awful

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom