WDW Food Picture of the Day

Senderella

Loaded.jpg

Here's a baked potato I got at MK (unless I messed up adding a photo again...then it's a bunch of numbers and letters).

It was good - not great. I don't think I would get one again, but I might try the corn on the cob.

Sorry the pic is so big - photobucket is still a bit of a mystery to me.

Where did you find that? It looks like a counter service type of thing! mmmm baked potato

lawyergirl77

OOOOOH!! WDWMagic has its own food pics thread! Yippee!! :sohappy: (DH calls it my "food " - he's kind of right...)

I have way too many pictures of all of the food we've eaten on our trips, including individual shots of the entire Boma and Crystal Palace (breakkie) buffet lines... If there are any pictures in particular that you would like to see, let me know!

But, I figured I would start with our favourite: JIKO!!

The Oak-grilled Filet with Mac & Cheese
DSCN2660.jpg

The maize crusted halibut:
DSCN2659.jpg

The appetizer sampler:
DSCN2657.jpg

Flourless chocolate cake stack:
DSCN2661.jpg

And the pistachio crème brulée...
DSCN2662.jpg

lighteningqueen

Shultzfamily Is the steak and shrimp good? We are going in dec and my son in law is not an asian of any type eater. Will this taste like regular food to him? If you don't put the sauce on? It looks so good. I hope he will eat that. What is the sesert they serve on the dining plan with that? Thanks sorry so many questions.

SchultzFamily

Shultzfamily Is the steak and shrimp good? We are going in dec and my son in law is not an asian of any type eater. Will this taste like regular food to him? If you don't put the sauce on? It looks so good. I hope he will eat that. What is the sesert they serve on the dining plan with that? Thanks sorry so many questions.

Here is my review of Yak & Yeti--it was our second favorite meal of the trip and I don't like this type of food either--and I LOVED it. I think your son-in-law will be fine if he avoids the sauce.

Yak & Yeti. I was a little leary of this place because I had read mixed reviews. However, my DH really likes this type of food (I'm not crazy for it), so I said we'd give it a try. I am so glad we did. If it had not been for LeCellier, it could have taken #1 in our favorites. Shelley & Tom had the Shaoxing Steak & Shrimp and gave it two thumbs up (I tried a piece of the steak and it was great). DH had the Duck with Anadapur Glaze with Jasmine Rice and Stir Fried Vegtables and cleaned his plate. I had the Sweet/Sour Pork with White Rice and Stir Fried Vegetables. I wish there had been more Sweet/Sour Pork--it was that good and I finished the entire plate (excpet vegetables--not a big vegetable eater--especially stir fried).
We had the Mango Pie and Chocolate Brownie Sundaes for dessert (we boxed three of them to take back to the CSR because we were stuffed).

And here are pictures of our other meals:

IMG_1633.jpg
Sweet and Sour Pork

IMG_1632.jpg
Duck with Anadapur Glaze

IMG_1638.jpg
Dessert #1

IMG_1637.jpg
Dessert #2

kasey1988

Yumm treats!
The fudge was the best, all of this was from the main st. confectionary.....theres also somthing about popcorn, it always tastes better in the world..... the empty cup had a smoothie in it, i cant remember where it was from, somewhere near tomorrowland!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom