WDW Food Picture of the Day

Flower'sChild

Here's the vegetarian "unplugged" at the California Grill (not on the menu but great for us vegetarians!)

What all in there is Vegan :wave: I am thinking about ending my birthday vacation at the California Grill. My birthday vacation is a little more than 180 days away, so I can't book just yet.

They chance their menu at this place. The girl I talked to over the phone said their menu will be changed when it's my birthday. Sometimes it helps if I can talk to a chef about 5 or 7 days before I will be eating at the Restaurant. Since I want my dinner at the California Grill to be on my last day in DisneyWorld during my birthday vacation, that will give me lots of time to go over to the Contemporary during my vacation so I can talk to a chef :wave:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
How have I missed this before?? This is a pretty great collection of pictures. I used this along with the menus to finish making my ADRs. Thanks

Yeah thanks to that I pretty much know what I am ordering when I get to all the places we are eating! Plus seeing the pictures lets me know what to say I DO NOT want on my meals!

KnK

This is from last years Holloween Party. My husband was very proud of himself. He loves to collect as much as possible. I had to ask several times during out last trip 'Are you 45 or 5!' This spans the length of the bed. It's on a towel to dry out because it really poured during the party.

picture.php

yankspy

Was this picture taken at the Polynesian? I'm curious too... everytime I see that huge metal trough of breakfast food I get hungry.
That looks like the Poly. The whispering canyon cafe at Wilderness lodge has something similar. It is an all-you-can eat dish appropriately called "the skillet". If memory serves it comes with eggs,bacon,sausage,pine cone shaped waffles, and potatoes.:slurp:

DonChi

That looks like the Poly. The whispering canyon cafe at Wilderness lodge has something similar. It is an all-you-can eat dish appropriately called "the skillet". If memory serves it comes with eggs,bacon,sausage,pine cone shaped waffles, and potatoes.:slurp:

I look forward of having 1 of those. :slurp:

Definitely the Polynesian. You can see one of the long houses through the window.

That and the bamboo. It must be Ohana because Kona doesn't have any windows on that side of the building. Only out looking at the parking lot/monorail.

nibblesandbits

Definitely the Polynesian. You can see one of the long houses through the window.

That and the bamboo. It must be Ohana because Kona doesn't have any windows on that side of the building. Only out looking at the parking lot/monorail.
Yep...that's Ohana...I've had that meal before. It's good.

LeeLee D

Here are some from my trip in June...

Cookes.jpg

Fried Sausages and Chips from Cooke's of Dublin

Very good, but very heavy. I am a big eater, but could only eat a few.

And...

LTT.jpg

Pilgrim's Feast at the Liberty Tree Tavern

It was wonderful!:)

joanna71985

I can finally add some! This is from my lunch at CRT:
Summer20081097.jpg

The pasta

Summer20081105.jpg

Birthday cupcake

I hope to have some more after today. I have a lunch ADR for Le Cellier.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom