Liberty Tree...

MKLibertyTree03.jpg

MKLibertyTree05.jpg

MKLibertyTree13.jpg

MKLibertyTree14.jpg

MKLibertyTree15.jpg

KnK

Lunch from France

Cheese Plate, Ham & Cheese croissant, Grand Marnier Orange Slushie, and Grey Goose Citron Lemonade Slushie

picture.php

DisneyGigi

^^ Yum... I would like to have a Grand Marnier in hot Florida sunshine right now instead of freezing to death today!

Mickey Dome - Chef Mickey's
102_4491.jpg

DivineMadness7

^^ Yum... I would like to have a Grand Marnier in hot Florida sunshine right now instead of freezing to death today!

102_4491.jpg

Is is an oreo bon-bon?

PLEASE PLEASE label your photos everyone! I've noticed the last few pages are lacking in descriptions...if we don't know what they are, we won't know to order them! Thanks! :D

jiminy.cricket

Niiiiiiiice job, Blackthidot. So magically yummilicious. And I'm definitely going to try the Grand Marnier orange slush next time I'm over there!

diddy_mouse

I just want to say that "lunch in France" picture looked fabulous! That is totally something I would have...especially the Grand Marnier slush. :slurp:

KnK

I just want to say that "lunch in France" picture looked fabulous! That is totally something I would have...especially the Grand Marnier slush. :slurp:

This is one of our favorite meals at Disney! Both slushie are great, but i was partial to the lemonade one. They give you nice slab of bread to go with it! Wish I was having lunch now!

SchultzFamily

DSC04324.jpg

Club Sandwich at the Plaza with the German Potato Salad (which they no longer have)

DSC04326.jpg

Hot Fudge Sundae--YUM!!!! No whip cream--neither of us like whip cream.

SchultzFamily

IMG_1534.jpg

Fish and Chips at Rose and Crown

IMG_1535.jpg

Ploughman's Lunch at Rose and Crown

IMG_1536.jpg

Chocolate Scotch Cake at Rose and Crown

IMG_1537.jpg

Warm Apple Crumble at Rose and Crown

Bug715

Yumm treats!
The fudge was the best, all of this was from the main st. confectionary.....theres also somthing about popcorn, it always tastes better in the world..... the empty cup had a smoothie in it, i cant remember where it was from, somewhere near tomorrowland!

Awww Confectionary sweets!!!! Surprisingly after working there for 5 months I still love all of it!!! Especially the Apples and krispies!! So a funny story. That yellow ribbon on the apple says Main Street Confectionary. I saw that and asked a friend who worked in the kitchen if she could get me a few for my scrapbook. She said that there was a lady who counted them every day so no one took them.

IMG_1534.jpg

Fish and Chips at Rose and Crown

IMG_1535.jpg

Ploughman's Lunch at Rose and Crown

IMG_1536.jpg

Chocolate Scotch Cake at Rose and Crown

IMG_1537.jpg

Warm Apple Crumble at Rose and Crown

YAY FISH AND CHIPS!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be eating them in 3 days!!!!!:sohappy:

KnK

Sticky Toffee Pudding - Rose n Crown. I have learned to make this at home, but nothing compares to having it outside by the water with a pint at the World!

picture.php

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom