WDW Food Picture of the Day

Flower'sChild

I wanted to get a photo of cute little Minnie holding my Vegan cake :king: This was for my 30th Birthday :eek:

PicturesfromBigRaceTrip080.jpg

Nicole220

So, while at Napa Rose tonight I realized I can't take pictures of food. I'm was so hungry that I forgot to take a pic before, and didn't realize it till the plate is empty. :lol:

But I managed to take a picture of my super tiny, yet delicious dessert.
DSC02353.jpg

Tiggerfanatic

The Cheese Plate at Rose and Crown. It was kinda "eh" for costing $10.

47b6db29b3127ccece445da960c800000016108AZtGrVi2bNQe3nwI

The Steak and Fish at RnC

47b6db29b3127ccece4475c560b000000016108AZtGrVi2bNQe3nwI
This is the exact meal DD & I had - we had eaten so much all week on the dining plan, that we just ordered this one appetizer & meal and split it (made sure I had room for sticky toffee pudding for dessert, though!)

Tiggerfanatic

And speaking of Disney food, there's a special on the Food Channel coming up at midnight that's all about the Wonderful Food of Disney.....

And speaking of Disney food, there's a special on the Food Channel coming up at midnight that's all about the Wonderful Food of Disney.....

I watched that special and it really made me want to try the Mickey Ice Cream bar. I've never had one. :(

BUT! I will certainly be trying one out this September! :slurp:

Bug715

A lot of food!

I didn't think I had many pictures of me or friends with food in WDW but I guess I was wrong.

Its not an offical Disney food but it is something that I have to buy every time I go. But I didn't buy this big box.
meandgiantboxofpocky.jpg

I love my Mickey Waffle!! We woke up really early this morning so I could have one since the day before the lady said breakfast was closed at 10:01. Come on one little waffle?
meandmymickeywaffle.jpg

The Apples from Goofy's Candy Co are AMAZING!!!
DSC03441.jpg
DSC03440.jpg

Another not offical Disney food but the IHOP is a must for most CM's and all CPs. This friend and I went all the time after work.
DSCF3889.jpg

Sorry for so many pictures in one post but I'm not normally on my laptop where the pictures are.

xsupaxmanxsfnex

Well I posted this in Disney photo of the day on accident so you may have seen this but oh well, it looks so delicious I must post it again.
n586986744_436719_221.jpg

and after....
n586986744_436718_9575.jpg

Turcicus

Wow, I love this thread!! It makes me wish I had taken a picture of the awesome dessert I had at The Brown Derby on our honeymoon in 2005. It was in celebration of Lights, Motor, Action being new and consisted of a chocolate tire that had a hint of orange. The tire was, of course, standing up on the plate and there was a tire track behind it made of either sauce or powdered chocolate. Then inserted into the tire was a flame made of orange sugar. Does anyone have a picture of it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom