I have some:

Picture416.jpg

Picture397.jpg

Picture348.jpg

Picture299.jpg

Picture267.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Flower'sChild

That would be Liberty Tree Tavern. You can help stop it though if you click the line in my signature!

I signed the petition :wave:

I booked this character dinner for September. This way if the character dinner does go away, I can go to it one last time. But I hope we can save it.

Anyways here is a photo of Minnie at the Liberty Tree Tavern :king:

5dayDisneyTripinMayJune2006030.jpg

Azerin

Here is one last picture from the Enchanted Adventures Parade... will move onto something else tomorrow tho ;)

As usual clicking on the pic will take it to its flickr page where more pics are available :)

WDWKat26

Here is one last picture from the Enchanted Adventures Parade... will move onto something else tomorrow tho ;)

As usual clicking on the pic will take it to its flickr page where more pics are available :)

I'll be sending this picture to Mickey, I think he'd love to see it :)

Gorjus

ha well you have to remember that they have on stage make-up- It's meant to look good from far away, but it's very heavy up close. It's rare that people see them up close in a M&G situation like that.

Sometimes our friends want to watch their friends on stage, but they soon have to be on stage themselves. I saw a princess onstage in her basics but all her make-up watching the castle show. Of course I felt the need to tease her and tell her that for a day in the park she looked like.....well, you get the point. She laughed.

How can you tell a princess at the end of the day? Who is riding the bus with WAAAY too much make up on.

Even in a regular m&g situation it really is odd. Put on a wig and a dress and all that make up looks fine. Take away the wig and dress and ... hello. Which World Showcase country will you be trolling tonight:lol:

Gorjus

Did someone mention bad wigs?

DSCF6635.jpg

Actually, that is a good wig. Aurora's wig can be hideous at times. This is a good one.

This picture brings me to an interesting point. I understand the joy of visiting characters at character breakfasts...you don't wait in line to see them. But the photo quality always sucks. I don't want photos of my children with characters and have other people in the background, or food or tables, etc. I prefer the background of the tents in Toontown or the Lake at World Showcase for the princesses. I'd also rather see my photo with Mickey at AK or Studios than at a breakfast.

I guess it comes down to what is more important, the lasting photo or the fleeting meet and greet.

bluefaery

Sometimes our friends want to watch their friends on stage, but they soon have to be on stage themselves. I saw a princess onstage in her basics but all her make-up watching the castle show. Of course I felt the need to tease her and tell her that for a day in the park she looked like.....well, you get the point. She laughed.

How can you tell a princess at the end of the day? Who is riding the bus with WAAAY too much make up on.

Even in a regular m&g situation it really is odd. Put on a wig and a dress and all that make up looks fine. Take away the wig and dress and ... hello. Which World Showcase country will you be trolling tonight:lol:

LOL I never thought of it like that.

LetsGoAgain

Actually, that is a good wig. Aurora's wig can be hideous at times. This is a good one.

This picture brings me to an interesting point. I understand the joy of visiting characters at character breakfasts...you don't wait in line to see them. But the photo quality always sucks. I don't want photos of my children with characters and have other people in the background, or food or tables, etc. I prefer the background of the tents in Toontown or the Lake at World Showcase for the princesses. I'd also rather see my photo with Mickey at AK or Studios than at a breakfast.

I guess it comes down to what is more important, the lasting photo or the fleeting meet and greet.

I am not quite sure how to take your comment. I know when I look at this photo, I don't even notice anything else other than my gorgeous kids and Aurora. For my three year old, she didn't care if she met a princess at a busy restaurant, in a tent, in a grotto, or even in a dirty bathroom (which didn't happen! ). The memories are not fleeting by any means. Even at three she can tell you exactly what happened, who she met, etc.

Ugh. I have to stop. Why am I even trying to explain why I chose to take a picture of my children with a princess at breakfast to someone on the freaking internet? :brick:

Was there a rule about not making comments or starting debates? I thought I remembered something like that. I apologize to all for my silly post that really doesn't belong in a picture folder.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom