WDW Character Pic of the Day

MattBoom

From the grand opening of the Prince Caspian attraction this morning.

320387903_3H6jD-XL.jpg

Azerin

From the grand opening of the Prince Caspian attraction this morning.

That is great! Looking forward to seeing that in Sept (I guess it will still be open then).

Here is my pic for today :) Only a few more that I will post from this parade... hope you all aren't getting bored of Enchanted Adventures pics! hehe :)

Clicking on the pic will take you to its fickr page where more pictures are available :)

Flower'sChild

DAAAW! Just make sure Mickey doesn't catch ya. I hear he can be the jealous type :animwink:

Mickey allready knows that I kiss Minnie. When I kiss Minnie I cause trouble between Minnie and Mickey and between Minnie and Suzy and Perla. You see I also flirt with those female Cinderelly mice ;)

It's bad enough when I get Mickey and Minnie fighting. But things really get out of hand when I get Suzy and Perla fighting with Minnie. When female mice start to fight look out :p I like to cause trouble when I am in DisneyWorld :wave:

Anyways here is a photo of me with Suzy mouse and Perla mouse :eek:

c99b5c4c.jpg

Azerin

Does he look like he'd make a better Prince Eric to anyone else? :shrug:
I agree... Prince Charming was looking a bit Prince Ericish that day LOL... maybe Prince Charming was actually sick that day so Cinderella called up Ariel and asked if she would mind if she borrowed Eric that day for the dance... then had him dress in Prince Charming's clothes :p

Anyway... here is my pic for the day!

As always... clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page where more pics are available ^_^

joanna71985

I agree... Prince Charming was looking a bit Prince Ericish that day LOL... maybe Prince Charming was actually sick that day so Cinderella called up Ariel and asked if she would mind if she borrowed Eric that day for the dance... then had him dress in Prince Charming's clothes :p

Anyway... here is my pic for the day!

As always... clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page where more pics are available ^_^

Do you mind me asking what camera you use? I love seeing your pictures.

Azerin

Do you mind me asking what camera you use? I love seeing your pictures.

Not at all :) I use a Canon 30D and various lenses... for the parade pictures I was using a canon 50mm f/1.4 lens... any other questions just ask :) I'm no pro but happy to help anyone and I'm always striving to improve myself :)

Glad you like my pictures!

Timmay

Mickey allready knows that I kiss Minnie. When I kiss Minnie I cause trouble between Minnie and Mickey and between Minnie and Suzy and Perla. You see I also flirt with those female Cinderelly mice ;)

It's bad enough when I get Mickey and Minnie fighting. But things really get out of hand when I get Suzy and Perla fighting with Minnie. When female mice start to fight look out :p I like to cause trouble when I am in DisneyWorld :wave:

c99b5c4c.jpg

Coming from a fellow Tim...you're going to make us all look grumpy (I already am) if you don't START SMILING!! :animwink::D:animwink:

Dragonrider1227

c99b5c4c.jpg
flirting with furry cartoon girls, huh? You sound like my kind of guy :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom