WDW Character Pic of the Day

krankenstein

It isn't the best, but she is pretty rare:

2004_0122Disney_20070098.jpg

raven

Cool! Wonder if that's the same horse the Headless Horseman rides?

Could be. But they actually use several horses for events like that. Depending in their mood that day, it's up to the CMs at the FW Ranch to decide what horse is used for daily events.

I rode Achilles in back in May (see as a little camera shy below). He's the horse which Aladdin rides for special events. He's also one of the more tempermental horses.

WDWspring2008280-1.jpg

Tiggerfanatic

Could be. But they actually use several horses for events like that. Depending in their mood that day, it's up to the CMs at the FW Ranch to decide what horse is used for daily events.

I rode Achilles in back in May (see as a little camera shy below). He's the horse which Aladdin rides for special events. He's also one of the more tempermental horses.

You don't need to tell me about temperamental horses. I live on a farm and do board & turnout for the local harness race track. One of our "star" boarders broke a couple of my ribs and dislocated my shoulder with a well-placed kick when I was feeding her supper!

Trishnh

These photos are so cute!

also, what is the character dining what is closing down?

thanks..the character dining is Liberty Tree tavern in the MK..I found out here that they will be discontinuing the characters in Jan:( The restuarant is great you get a lot of great character interaction.

here is my pic for today
Disney8-06part2145.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom