WDW Character Pic of the Day

Gorjus

Azerin, your focus is dead on. Crystal clear photos. Way to go! I think that is what is impressing folks, not to mention your exposure levels are dead on as well.

Here is my photo of the day which, since taken with a camera phone is the opposite of Azerin's:

P%26P%20Peter%20Wendy%20Minnie%20Daisy.jpg

kcw

I absolutely LOVE this!! and I love how the little boy was either running to Pluto or jumping up and down.... (hmmmm that's an interesting phrase...how do you jump down?? :veryconfu ) Anyways it is so adorable!!

You're coming in a few weeks?! Princess!!! You gotta PM me. We'll have to run in to each other.

well thanks to scheduling and their ridiculousness, I didn't get scheduled for the first two days I'm there, and they said the same thing might happen for the week following, so now I just have to hope when the schedule comes on out Sunday that I've got something....:mad: If not, I'll be calling in every morning for a week and a half trying to pick up shfts... so i've got nothing for ya right now!!

Snow Prince has that look on his face like, "Yeah, i'm hot. I'm riding wit Snow White, whatcha gonna do?"

hahaha dead on!

So I forgot to post my pic after all of that! This is why I love photopass though- they catch pictures like this!!!

DisneyPhotoImage77.jpg

Raychul

Not a recent picture, but me as a little girl with Mickey at the character breakfast they used to have on the steamboat.

My parents tell me that later during breakfast I saw Pluto come in and he started putting his mouth over peoples heads. As he got closer to our table, I dumped out a bowl of donuts we had on the table and held the bowl over my head to protect me from "doggie slobber".

BabyMe5.jpg

Gorjus

That photo of Max is great, but my mind is spinning with the safety issues. I can see the management just watching with white knuckles. I photographed Goofy at Mickey's Retreat for CP graduation and everyone got nervous just because Goofy was walking on the dock. He had to put a lifejacket on over his lifejacket. :ROFLOL:

P%26P%20Peter%20Wendy%20Minnie.jpg

Azerin

Azerin, your focus is dead on. Crystal clear photos. Way to go! I think that is what is impressing folks, not to mention your exposure levels are dead on as well.

Thank you! That is a big compliment coming from you :) Your character pictures are great! Only so much you can do with most camera phones :(

Snow Prince has that look on his face like, "Yeah, i'm hot. I'm riding wit Snow White, whatcha gonna do?"

Lol... he does look rather smug

Azerin, your parade pictures are absolutely stunning! :sohappy:
Thank you!

Here is one for today... continuing with Enchanted Adventures Parade pics :)

Clicking on the picture will take you to its flickr page where more pictures are available

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom