WDW Character Pic of the Day

kcw

it's a good thing I'm going in a few weeks- I'm running out of pictures!!!!

Hey gorjus- have you ever worked with this friend?? I think she's one of the nicest ones out there!

DisneyPhotoImage155.jpg

Gorjus

it's a good thing I'm going in a few weeks- I'm running out of pictures!!!!

Hey gorjus- have you ever worked with this friend?? I think she's one of the nicest ones out there!

DisneyPhotoImage155.jpg

You're coming in a few weeks?! Princess!!! You gotta PM me. We'll have to run in to each other.

As for Belle's friend, I haven't seen her ever or worked with her. I'm guessing she isn't around anymore.

As for you, I've decided you should be friends with Snow White and Belle. We'll see though. Some friends of Belle look better in blue and suck in yellow and vice versa.

HeatherK

Yeah, as others have said that was at a Pirate & Princess Party... here is another :)

this may sound crazy, but i think this picture looks really professional. If it didn't have the people in the back, I would think this would be like a promotional professional photograph.

Azerin

this may sound crazy, but i think this picture looks really professional. If it didn't have the people in the back, I would think this would be like a promotional professional photograph.

Thank you! That is a very nice compliment :D

Here is one for today :)

Rafiki is great ! Right up there with Donald Duck.

Rafiki uses the Swahili phrase "Asante sana, squash banana, we we nugu, mi mi apana," which they say roughly translates to "Thank you very much, squash banana, you are a baboon, and I am not."
:)

you know, ive heard this over and over but i have never heard nugu as baboon. From everything i know, nyani means baboon. Every Swahili dictionary i own/use online doesnt even recognize the word.

And while I'm being picky, It's really "Asante sana, squash banana, wewe nugu, mimi Hapana" The h in front makes all the difference, because it makes it negative. without the h it would mean I am! I don't blame anyone for getting it wrong though. Not many people take Swahili as their language in college

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom