WDW Character Pic of the Day

MattBoom

222331974_8TqC6-XL.jpg

Gorjus

Thank you!

Here is mine for today...

HPIM0477.jpg

Is this in the UK or Town Square? I had no idea she was friends with Mary.

Donald did something wrong... uh oh...

Just the other week, Mickey messed up. He came to visit Minnie; kissed her; and then kissed Daisy's hand as he walked out. I thought Minnie was going pitch a fit. She wouldn't talk to Daisy, she wouldn't even look at her. Then Minnie left the room to find Donald for payback.

One of my favorite pictures of DH and I.

47b8df34b3127cceb380ac25522c00000026108EbOG7Jo3a0

This magic photo is done in the AM. It can't be done after 12 noon. By can't, I mean HM won't let us have the space because they use it during peak times. It is done at lots of times of the year, but the short amount of time available in the morning makes it a rare photo.
LoriMistress, have you posted this on another thread? I swear I've seen this photo before. When is the last time you were at MK? I might have waited on you.

Azerin

Since everyone seemed to like my Mickey pic a couple days ago... here is another Mickey pic... but from Dream Along With Mickey :) Tomorrow I going to WDW for a few days :D So hopefully have more pics soon! :)

Gorjus

Dis_StoryBk3_CmasTree_0002_smaller_blurred.jpg

So, if you are ever in the princess line in Toon town and it seems to be moving along fine until it seems to stop for a long time, say 5 -10 minutes, it is because our beautiful princesses were given 5 minutes to have a cup of tea (made by Mrs. Potts or course). This photo was taken after they returned from tea, however, before the guests entered the room. Since they were just having fun, and not performing for any guests, I blurred their faces. I was the only one taking photos and I didn't ask their permission to use their photos. I'm sure they wouldn't care, but since I didn't ask...

stmize

This is one opening ceremony I have never seen. We have tried but have always missed it. We will try again in Nov. We hope to book an adr for an early breakfast with Donald Duck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom