WDW Character Pic of the Day

dixiepixie

12-8-2007-197.jpg

Gorjus

He is such a chick magnet. No wonder he doesn't marry Minnie.

What's that thing Aurora and some other princess do with their hands? I don't remember them ever doing that in the films... Is it just a "dainty" pose that CMs came up with?

Every Princess/Disney Girl has her own "pose". Each is unique. Cinderella: hands clasped together over her heart. Ariel: hands clasped together over the center of the chest. Belle: hands clasped together over the stomach. Jasmine: hands on hips. Snow White: make "c's" with your hands(1 backwards) and put them on your shoulders, elbows high. Aurora: Left hand open and slightly curved and over heart. Right hand fingertips touching where left hand fingers end and palm begins. Pocahontas: arms straight and pushed slightly behind you. Mary Poppins, hands on umbrella. I don't know Mulan or Alice or Wendy by heart.

Here is my character pic of the day:

Silly Goofy, it isn't cotton candy!

cooleo

I appear to have exhausted all of my most recent Character photos. Guess I'll have to use some of the older ones until I can get to WDW to take more. Now that I have my new Canon EOS 40D, it will be lots of pics. I decided on purchasing this camera while in WDW on last trip.

I think Jasmine was standing off to the side & he was focused on her. :lol:

P0000622.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom