WDW Character Pic of the Day

joanna71985

summerCP504.jpg

Bug715

Another Donald picture.

I was looking at old pictures at home last weekend and found this one from my first trip. He looks so wierd!!!!

Also I found some pictures from the old castle show that had the easter bunny and main characters in their christmas outfits. Does anyone remember this show?

scan0005.jpg

disnyfan89

From Mission Space:

JacksonGoofyAAA.jpg
I love this costume. I really wish they would theme the Character Spot outfits to match the backgrounds for each character. Goofy (background theme: Space) in his Space suit, Mickey (background theme: Transportation) as steamboat Willie, Pluto (background theme: Land) in his Land collar, Chip and Dale (background theme: Energy) as mad scientists or wearing the UoE outfit, and Minnie (background theme: communication) in a stylish new dress with a Cell phone Headset. I think it would look really nice and give the guest a picture with the characters in a unique outfits. After all, you can find their "standard" easily else were.

kcw

I love this costume. I really wish they would theme the Character Spot outfits to match the backgrounds for each character. Goofy (background theme: Space) in his Space suit, Mickey (background theme: Transportation) as steamboat Willie, Pluto (background theme: Land) in his Land collar, Chip and Dale (background theme: Energy) as mad scientists or wearing the UoE outfit, and Minnie (background theme: communication) in a stylish new dress with a Cell phone Headset. I think it would look really nice and give the guest a picture with the characters in a unique outfits. After all, you can find their "standard" easily else were.

man, all Pluto ever gets is a collar...

disnyfan89

Well at Dinoland he gets a Scarf and a Collar, and at Chef Mickey's he gets an apron and a chef hat. He is only a dog after all. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom