WDW Character Pic of the Day

Gorjus

Giselle_0020_smaller.jpg

When Giselle was first in the parade at Hollywood Studios, before the premeire of the film, the announcement was "our newest Disney princess, Giselle". When she was in the parade at MK, before the release of the DVD, they corrected the announcement. "The newest member of the Disney family, from the kingdom of Andalasia, by way of New York City, it's Giselle" All this highlighted by the background music of Carrie Underwood singing "Ever Ever After".

Disney_Belle

This would be a dream come true to meet them. I've been trying to meet atleast Robin forever now!

I met Robin Hood 4 years ago... and I was so happy because that was my absolute FAVORITE movie growing up. I would watch it over and over and over again. I think I went through 2 or 3 VHS tapes of it lol.

I found him in front of the Train Station at MK... poor guy - no one was paying attention to him :(

Azerin

Awww, too cute!!

Yeah, I love this picture... they were awesome... had a lot of fun with them throughout the day... actually if you notice in the picture... Peter's hat fell off... that is because just before I took this picture Peter and I switched hats for a few pics... him wearing the Peter Pan hat they sell at the parks that I had and me wearing his real hat:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom