WDW Character Pic of the Day

bdevil4

That is awesome! Was that your idea or his? :)

Thanks, I wish I were creative enough to think of it! It was really just lucky timing: he was stationed rather off the beaten path, and nobody was going over to get pictures. Just as my friends and I started heading over there, he decided to use the free time to do a little meditating, so rather than interrupt him for a picture, I just decided to join him! ;)

Brett

Are these guys still out and about??? I can remember many mornings sitting with my two brothers and watching ch ch ch ch chip and dale Rescue Rangers

I met the Rescue Rangers in 2004. I wish they were still out though. In fact, I really wish Baloo and Louie would come out in their TaleSpin gear.

Brett

Frozone!

P162_162.jpg

CLandrum

Is this in the UK or Town Square? I had no idea she was friends with Mary.
It was taken in the UK we were waiting for Pooh and she just walked in. My daughter and Mary go way back. Actually on our first trip to WDW Mary called her a trouble maker. My daughter was tramatized. She is a very well behaved little girl. Of course I told her Mary was just kidding but it took my daughter a whlie to get over it. But now there girls.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom