Universe of Energy being unrepainted!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Did someone post more pictures with more painted progress besides just the red? I would really like to see them and can't for some reason. :shrug:​
Does this work?

Attachments

• user32104_pic5773_1238009917.jpg
    user32104_pic5773_1238009917.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 92

raven

Trimming that huge overgrowth of trees in front of the Land pavilion would be nice too

Agreed! It's very overgrown and almost hides the dome.:dazzle:

How about starting with the strollers first? I think that is more of an eyesore than the trees. :brick:Especially when the stroller parker is down around the corner but everyone chooses to ignor the signs and management chooses not to inforce it.

WDWspring2008305.jpg

WDWspring2008306.jpg

I realise these photos are over a year old but nothing has changed.

dsnyfreak

How about starting with the strollers first? I think that is more of an eyesore than the trees. :brick:Especially when the stroller parker is down around the corner but everyone chooses to ignor the signs and management chooses not to inforce it.

WDWspring2008305.jpg

WDWspring2008306.jpg

as many times as I have visited the land I;ve never seen these signs!! but you are right no one enforces it. they do at Nemo! I was quite upset last time I was inthe land pavillion. My 2 year old was asleep in the stroller outside and we had a fast pass for soarin and our time came to ride and when I went to the CM to ask for a rider swap I told her the baby was asleep outside in the stroller and she told me she had to see her before she'd give me a pass!! how is that possible when you can't take strollers inside!?! I was alittle upset, there was no problem last visit!:mad: next time I'll just ask for a rider swap before we leave the land .

raven

as many times as I have visited the land I;ve never seen these signs!! but you are right no one enforces it. they do at Nemo! I was quite upset last time I was inthe land pavillion. My 2 year old was asleep in the stroller outside and we had a fast pass for soarin and our time came to ride and when I went to the CM to ask for a rider swap I told her the baby was asleep outside in the stroller and she told me she had to see her before she'd give me a pass!! how is that possible when you can't take strollers inside!?! I was alittle upset, there was no problem last visit!:mad: next time I'll just ask for a rider swap before we leave the land .

I wish the FP distribution was on the outside of The Land. This would keep traffic inside to a managable roar. Guests now have to go all the way inside, down the stairs, get a FP, go up the stairs and leave. :mad:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
i agree what is up with that? I thought it used to be like future games and things like that now what is it? a walk through museum?
It`s an exhibition space of products and systems that can and probably will come into all our lives one way or another in the near future.

For those that can cope with more than a 3 minute thrill ride.

dsnyfreak

I wish the FP distribution was on the outside of The Land. This would keep traffic inside to a managable roar. Guests now have to go all the way inside, down the stairs, get a FP, go up the stairs and leave. :mad:
I totally agree! that would be so much better. sometimes ( even during slow periods) I can go to get a FP and be in line longer then it takes to get through the FP line for the ride. then there are sooooooo many people stadning around and sitting around and such that you can;t even move through when it IS your time to ride. they should make that opne FP area a waiting area for non riders or sometype of soarin gift shop and eliminate some of the congestion around there. and forget trying to get on and off the stairs.

EPCOT Explorer

WDWspring2008305.jpg

WDWspring2008306.jpg

I know.:(:mad:

As if EPCOT didn't have ENOUGH aesthetic probs.

Who knew the future would look so much like 1982?

And I likes it!
:D

Expo_Seeker40

I have to agree Martin, Project Tomorrow has finally brought back that sense of space and style of the Earth Station. I enjoyed it alot on my trip in January.

It was great to see the changes made from the Global Neighborhood to Project Tomorrow, and yet the sense of space and large style has been recreated, but with new sleek chromes, blues, and other subtle neons.

Outside, the square trees that used to surround the queue for SSE changed and became a nice variety of organic shapes and colors. Even the new palm trees on both sides of SSE are a welcome addition.

These buildings were branded for specific reasons....while the interior of the land has seen a welcomed change over it's 1982 beige and oranges....the 1982 UoE exterior makes more sense for the exterior of it's building.

Hopefully more tasteful asthetic choices can be made to the Innoventions builidings, Earth Station exterior, and perhaps someday...the entrance to the park.

EPCOT Explorer

I have to agree Martin, Project Tomorrow has finally brought back that sense of space and style of the Earth Station. I enjoyed it alot on my trip in January.

It was great to see the changes made from the Global Neighborhood to Project Tomorrow, and yet the sense of space and large style has been recreated, but with new sleek chromes, blues, and other subtle neons.

Outside, the square trees that used to surround the queue for SSE changed and became a nice variety of organic shapes and colors. Even the new palm trees on both sides of SSE are a welcome addition.

These buildings were branded for specific reasons....while the interior of the land has seen a welcomed change over it's 1982 beige and oranges....the 1982 UoE exterior makes more sense for the exterior of it's building.

Hopefully more tasteful asthetic choices can be made to the Innoventions builidings, Earth Station exterior, and perhaps someday...the entrance to the park.

I know it's being verrrry nit picky, but I'm kinda getting sick of Disney over using palms.:lol: Put them in Adventureland, not EPCOT! Being around them just about 24/7, in Miami I want something new and unique EPCOT...Maybe pine??.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom