Feel the flow...
picture.php

See it G L O W...
picture.php

it's the
UNIVERSE OF ENERGY
picture.php

SirNim

And now, the undeniable truth has been revealed.

A job that grew wrong as the years grew long,
hath been righted by grace of impeccable taste!

jt04

:xmas:

If this is some kind of photoshop April fools joke I will track down the perps if it takes all my days! :eek::fork:

:ROFLOL:

Expo_Seeker40

Wow...this is great...hopefully they will get rid of the overgrown plants at the base of the building and plant some smaller flowers, etc to really help show off the building.

I wonder who approved this...and if they have money budgeted for a blue repainting of SSE's legs, Earth Station, and a new color scheme for InnoVentions:lookaroun

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster
I also heard the CMs standing there say to other Guests that Energy might reopen later this week, or maybe next week, so it doesn't sound like there is a definitive day pinned down. I also said to one of them "Won't it be nice having your costume actually match your pavilion now?" and he laughed. :lol:

teebin

Okay.... so these are taken today??

I`m still in shock.

They look like older pics that have been nicely photoshop'ed. Or perhaps they are cell phone pictures. The building looks retro modern and cool if this is fact. I cannot believe the old actually looks good/better in this particular case.

Expo_Seeker40

HMF :wave: have they decided if both Innovnts buildings will be shades of blues and greens, or building completely blue and the other completely green yet?

Wouldn't that mean the purple tarps won't match and they remove them as well. :D :lookaroun

CaptainMichael

ZOMG!!!! Fanboi heart attack ;)

Now, if they would just bring back the UoE pavillion logo, this refurb will be nice little success story. Thanks Jim MacPhee!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom