Universe of Energy being unrepainted!

HMF

HMF :wave: have they decided if both Innovnts buildings will be shades of blues and greens, or building completely blue and the other completely green yet?

Wouldn't that mean the purple tarps won't match and they remove them as well. :D :lookaroun
If you are looking for insider information I am not the source. I am repeating what I have heard from other sources. I do not know when or what will happen. My understanding is they will paint one blue and one green and change the names accordingly. I am assuming the tarps and whirlywhigs will be removed. Again' WDW management is notoriously cheap. Though the surprise re-painting of Energy is making me optimistic.

EPCOT Explorer

Wow...this is great...hopefully they will get rid of the overgrown plants at the base of the building and plant some smaller flowers, etc to really help show off the building.

I wonder who approved this...and if they have money budgeted for a blue repainting of SSE's legs, Earth Station, and a new color scheme for InnoVentions:lookaroun
Don't be greedy...

But YEAH. That sounds nice! Farewell, ickyplantz!
Okay.... so these are taken today??

I`m still in shock.
Me too.:eek:

typical sweatshirtmom quote "you people hate all change"

*makes note to inform her about the change made to the UoE's exterior*
:sohappy:

Animaniac93-98

I can't see the pictures.

And SEE will never be completed, as long as there is imagination left in the world to come up with excuses to delay completing it.

Magicot

Did someone post more pictures with more painted progress besides just the red? I would really like to see them and can't for some reason. :shrug:​

EPCOT Explorer

Did someone post more pictures with more painted progress besides just the red? I would really like to see them and can't for some reason. :shrug:​

They added Yellow and Orange too...Don't know why y'all Mr. EPCOT's pics. He usually just puts them in his WDWM album.:shrug:

raven

They added Yellow and Orange too...Don't know why y'all Mr. EPCOT's pics. He usually just puts them in his WDWM album.:shrug:

When I walked next to the Orange wall the other night it only had one coat on it and looked very bad. I'm sure they will be putting up another coat though. They are only painting one side of the pavilion right now for some reason. But it takes a huge High-Reach to get to these areas and they've been working on it every night.

jmvd20

The new-old color scheme looks so much better than the rainbow one. It was definitely a good decision to go back to these colors!

EPCOT Explorer

When I walked next to the Orange wall the other night it only had one coat on it and looked very bad. I'm sure they will be putting up another coat though. They are only painting one side of the pavilion right now for some reason. But it takes a huge High-Reach to get to these areas and they've been working on it every night.

Yeah, prolly needs several layers. Are they painting concrete or metal?

And as for the 1 side thing I think you ca see that the first pink stripe on the right side is turing grey.:D

raven

Yeah, prolly needs several layers. Are they painting concrete or metal?

And as for the 1 side thing I think you ca see that the first pink stripe on the right side is turing grey.:D

It's the concrete. The collums that protrude out have been painted a dark blue or grey while the walls between them are being painted the yellow-red color scheme.

EPCOT Explorer

It's the concrete. The collums that protrude out have been painted a dark blue or grey while the walls between them are being painted the yellow-red color scheme.

Right, but work has started on both sides...I think I saw the 1st pink stripe look a bit different in the pics that Mr.EPCOT post.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom