TTA Audio Alterations

aladdin2007

Rode TTA tonight. The new Tom Morrow announcement is nice. The music, however, is way too quiet. You can barely hear it.

On a side note, rode Space Mountain. All of the queue music was also way too quiet and could barely be heard.

Same problem at SSE. I dont know what they are doing. Yet before these refurbs everything was fine.

RobVanDam

Download the queue music onto iPod. Listen to iPod while standing in line. Don't even have to listen to kids screaming.

I don't see a flaw.

HMF

Here's an idea for some new audio they could put in the TTA.

While traveling through the SGE building they should play;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra_JjtHx-p4

and in the former Circle Vision building play;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1LGinzMDi8&feature=related

Here is my idea for TTA BGM loops

Progress City-Space theme from Horizons.
Space Mountain- Variation on DL & HKDL Space Mountain theme
Carousel of Progress-Original 1964 Progressland area music-Theres a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow.
Buzz-Buzz flying score from Toy Story.
In an ideal world SGE and MILF would not exist thus I will not be listing them.

Jasonflz

Carousel of Progress-Original 1964 Progressland area music-Theres a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow.

:lol: In my world AE and TK still exist.

Nice ideas too.

imagineer boy

Eh, I prefer the music to be in the background and more subtle. The narration is what must really take center stage.

And I really don't want any other music other than the star tunnel music in the space mountain tunnel. :lol: Its just so beautiful, spooky, yet relaxing and it fits the mood perfectly.

blm07

HMF

Eh, I prefer the music to be in the background and more subtle. The narration is what must really take center stage.

And I really don't want any other music other than the star tunnel music in the space mountain tunnel. :lol: Its just so beautiful, spooky, yet relaxing and it fits the mood perfectly.
Who said the narration would not be louder than the music?

huntzilla

Thinking about the new Mr. Morrow line in the TTA, the lady states to contact the Mr. Johnson in the control tower. Mr. Johnson was in the old narration, perhaps they're going to be inserting more new lines? It seems obvious this new narration is EXTREMELY unpopular. I was on youtube listening to the old and new one, they were many posts on every video of people expressing their displeasure.

Bring it back Disney!

HMF

Thinking about the new Mr. Morrow line in the TTA, the lady states to contact the Mr. Johnson in the control tower. Mr. Johnson was in the old narration, perhaps they're going to be inserting more new lines? It seems obvious this new narration is EXTREMELY unpopular. I was on youtube listening to the old and new one, they were many posts on every video of people expressing their displeasure.

Bring it back Disney!
Mr. Johnson was also the name of the flight commander in Mission to Mars.

Horizonstta

Where was this ever played? It's been going around forever labeled as part of AE, but I don't ever recall it actually being played there. The year says 1997, years after the attraction opened.
I also don't recall hearing this audio. I have several live recordings, recordings from the ALD feed, and some other stuff and none of it includes either piece of music. If someone has a live recording with this music playing in the background, I'd love to hear it.

disnyfan89

I also don't recall hearing this audio. I have several live recordings, recordings from the ALD feed, and some other stuff and none of it includes either piece of music. If someone has a live recording with this music playing in the background, I'd love to hear it.

Did some digging and thanks to allears.net found this factoid:

The lobby show music consists of 12 original pieces composed specifically for the attraction by George Wilkins.

So its just a coincident the title for the music happens to be called Alien Encounter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom