TTA Audio Alterations

drossjr

Good news about adding Tom Morrow back and the star effect in the tunnel but overall the new audio is terrible.

Why did they have to make this audio sound like a ad? 99.9% of people know what Space Mtn is and those who don't I am sure have done research as part of their pre-trip! :hammer:

tinkerblonde11

Okay, this kinda upsets me :(. Me and my entire family loved the whole "Now approaching.." thing!. When we were walking to the ride we always say to each other, "Now approaching the tomorrowland transit authority". It was fun. Those were the days.

Thrill Seeker

Now that I've heard it, it sounds like that tunnel was always meant to have audio, but it wasn't ready on time with the rest of the new narration. Now that it is, it gives Space Mountain and even more retro feel.

drossjr

Okay, this kinda upsets me :(. Me and my entire family loved the whole "Now approaching.." thing!. When we were walking to the ride we always say to each other, "Now approaching the tomorrowland transit authority". It was fun. Those were the days.

Yeah no kidding I miss the Now approaching as well! :mad:

drossjr

Alot of things couldve been done to improve the TTA without losing the original speil and voice such as the following

Repair all the torn seat cushions

Change out the lights to LED

Improve the sound quality of the original soundtrack

Update some of the scenery inside the tunnels

:shrug:

Horizons1

Thank you so much....I really can't believe I just read through 7 pages of people going nuts over a line on an attraction or how this again was the end of the world because they changed the audio! I like it, something fun to toss in there.

Welcome to WDWMagic.com.

huntzilla

Why not keep some of the general narration from before and fill in the gaps with the newer narration? :shrug:

This is exactly what they should have done, and can still do! I believe this would work extremely well and would please everyone. Remember, when the TTA first reopened from it's refurb it still had the original narration, it wasn't until a month later they changed it. Well, its time they switch it back or have a mix of the two. Also, I sent an email to Disney just voicing my opinion and I think fans of the original narration should do the same. The only way they'll now we'd like them to change it is if we tell them!

huntzilla

Well Disney emailed me back, which was nice. However, it was a typical and to be expected response with not much of relevance. Of course, it says that it will be shared with management and such which I hope is true. Like I said, the only way Disney will know that we would like a change is if we tell them; it works a lot for Disneyland. Plus, WDW seems to have responded with the recent Tomorrow Morrow addition, keep hope alive TTA lovers.

parkgoer

This is exactly what they should have done, and can still do! I believe this would work extremely well and would please everyone. Remember, when the TTA first reopened from it's refurb it still had the original narration, it wasn't until a month later they changed it. Well, its time they switch it back or have a mix of the two. Also, I sent an email to Disney just voicing my opinion and I think fans of the original narration should do the same. The only way they'll now we'd like them to change it is if we tell them!

good idea. While I think the older version is better than than what is current, I feel they could mix the two and make everyone happy. I think the current narration is good, but I too miss the chimes when approaching and the voices of the old narration. Bring it back!

Mr. Morrow

I started a thread in GD but have not had any luck.

Does anyone know where I can get the audio from the previous version of the TTA? I have tried mousebits but have not had any luck.

SeaCastle

Does anyone know where I can get the audio from the previous version of the TTA? I have tried mousebits but have not had any luck.

You won't find it on Mousebits because the audio does not exist in the collecting community. It is not passed around because, quite simply, no one has it. Should it exist, you wouldn't find it on Mousebits for a very long time, if at all.

WDW-Crazy

I agree. I'd love to have the whole thing with the previous narration as well. Supposed someone could record it with a good piece of equipment and then clean it up with the background noise and all (except in Space Mountain since that can be noisy in there all the time).

thelookingglass

Rode TTA tonight. The new Tom Morrow announcement is nice. The music, however, is way too quiet. You can barely hear it.

On a side note, rode Space Mountain. All of the queue music was also way too quiet and could barely be heard.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom