TTA Audio Alterations

Oddysey

I rode the TTA last night, and I really like the new Mr. Morrow spiel that is now in SM. It is a nice wink to Flight to the Moon/Mission to Mars and it makes since in its new location as mission control would likely be located in SM. I also like the music being included. The tunell was just too quite without the music. Disney is certainly taking steps in the right direction.

HMF

Oh, I don`t think it is anything hidden. I just find it strange they change the audio which would have been more difficult than just using the 2nd loop again. Unless someone got the wires from DACS crossed. What is strange is the 1st, 2nd and 3rd loops are variations of We`ve Come So Far, written in 1985, and so far as I thought there were no more variations made at that time (aside from the RYCA-1 versions) - so is this a modern take on the zig zag 3rd loop? And why go to so much effort if so?

As for Tomorrowlands tomorrows, the long term future to me looks very white and clean and retro.
Why not put a variation on the DL Space Mountain score in there?

Horizonsfan

Thanks RAXIP.

The new/old audio is a great addition. Now if they got rid of the cheesy character dialogue on the ride, the new narration would be just as good as the old narration.

WDW-Crazy

Honestly, I like that better than how it used to be through that segment! It seems to fit more with the theme of Space Mountain. I think I like that music from the 3rd tunnel better in there than with the Star Tunnel tracks.

I plan on shooting a video of the TTA with my new digital camcorder when we're there this Sept.

Now if someone could provide us with an audio file of the entire current ride experience.....

blm07

I also noticed that the first indoor queue area of Space Mountain, the music is gone, replaced with just a spiel. :dazzle:

huntzilla

I also noticed that the first indoor queue area of Space Mountain, the music is gone, replaced with just a spiel. :dazzle:

Wait, are you talking about the area right after the stairs, the first tunnel. Don't wouldn't be crazy enough to take out Star Tunnel would they?

aladdin2007

Oh, I don`t think it is anything hidden. I just find it strange they change the audio which would have been more difficult than just using the 2nd loop again. Unless someone got the wires from DACS crossed. What is strange is the 1st, 2nd and 3rd loops are variations of We`ve Come So Far, written in 1985, and so far as I thought there were no more variations made at that time (aside from the RYCA-1 versions) - so is this a modern take on the zig zag 3rd loop? And why go to so much effort if so?

As for Tomorrowlands tomorrows, the long term future to me looks very white and clean and retro.

Is there a great big beautiful tomorrow-land shining at the end of one day?

thelookingglass

Hello everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster here!

This is good news! The complete silence was very awkward. In fact, after hearing that sound clip, I think I may even like it better than before.

blm07

Oh wow, so that Tom Morrow thing replaces the Space Mountain audio, I thought it was replacing that "four families" thing :lol:

And it's a new remix of the old music it sounds like.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom