Tower of Terror to get updates this summer

richiericher22

I know. :dazzle: I'll do it one day.

EE is next on the list...so...we shall see. :lol:

You'll love it. I first road it last feb for the first time of my life. I was terrorfied, but once the first drop came, it was such a cool sensation. Just give it a go, even if you don't like it, you can say you tried it=]

fitzy2004

Yep, now its several drops. It's different each time. I wonder what they're going to do for the Summer Nightastic...:rolleyes:

While your ride can be different there are still only 4 sequences the ride has to randomely choose from so the choice is random of which version you will get out of the 4 drop profiles.

I'm hoping whatever they add will be amazing.

heartodisney

I am very much looking forward to the update! Of course, it will be next year that I will be able to enjoy this ride. The first time I did ride this, I got to sit in the back with a family and two teenage girls, just as we are being locked into place and you KNOW you are going to drop, they asked me to look up at something on the ceiling...being naive, I looked..and we dropped..I screamed louder than the girls...I thanked them after the ride and I ALWAYS try this trick everytime I ride..just in case you might ride with me...Ha Ha!

EPCOT Explorer

Note to self: Must remember to follow '74 around a park sometime....:lol:
Lunch at World Showcase?:shrug::lookaroun
You'll love it. I first road it last feb for the first time of my life. I was terrorfied, but once the first drop came, it was such a cool sensation. Just give it a go, even if you don't like it, you can say you tried it=]

I suppose. With the upcoming enhancements.....I guess I'll be riding. :lookaroun

Andrew54

Im pretty much just holding on for dear life onto whatever I can when I ride. I really love the story line and the theming of the tower. But I really only ride it because my g/f makes me everytime. It really shouldnt be that scary to me, since its an inclosed ride for the most part. But I do enjoy it and look forward to any enhancements, because we will be riding it for sure in oct.

voodoo321

I've read through the entire thread and still haven't heard anyone discuss what it is they are going to enhance. Does anybody know?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom