Tower of Terror to get updates this summer

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I may be crazy, but after years of research I've deduced that if you turn right in the boiler room instead of going left, you get better drop sequences.

I swear, it's never let me down.
Yep. You`re crazy!

The drop sequence is actually decided in the second or so between the AVG being locked into the VVC and the sequence beginning. Both Echo and Foxtrot use the same software.

Unless you have a certain key it is totally random.

SirGoofy

Yep. You`re crazy!

The drop sequence is actually decided in the second or so between the AVG being locked into the VVC and the sequence beginning. Both Echo and Foxtrot use the same software.

Unless you have a certain key it is totally random.

I know, but I'm not kidding when I say I always get a better sequence on the right!:lol:

:hammer:

EpcotServo

Willingness to ride each and every ride is a very accurate (scientifically proven!) way to measure the level of one's...um....fanship. I know this to be true because I just decided that it was. (Actually, I ran the theory past the wife. She agreed, using her typically colorful language, that I was correct.)
Fear has no place in the heart of a true Disney park fan.
Seriously.

Level one fan - one who's been on every attraction at least once.
Level two fan - one who claims to love the place, but refuses to experience everything it has to offer, for any reason whatsoever. (Barring medical conditions. Exceptions will be made in those cases, though a note from a licensed physician will be required.)
Level three fan - Doesn't matter. None of those hang around here anyway.

:D

^Correctamundo! When it comes to Disney rides, you gotta' see em'.

EPCOT Explorer

LOL someones got their wires crossed there in that report. They have blended MMM fireworks in with the Tower upgrades. The Tower isnt getting a fireworks show LOL

Aw. :( That would have been very cool to see.

I was thinking like the launch of the DLP Tower, projections, lasers, fire, the works. :lol:

Dave Disney

ToT is already one of if not the most complete attraction on property anything they improve is just icing on the already awesome cake!

and just for fun: ToT+M3D+Maelstrom+AA+SSE+JC+Splash+HM+Wedway or (TTA if you prefer)+CoP+SM+a mickey ice cream sandwich = The Perfect Day!

hrcollectibles

Another thing for ToT - what a trooper it's been for WDW. It transformed the Studios when it originally opened (and WDW to a large extent), it's been updated over the years to keep things fresh, and it's always there when WDW need to have something 'new'.

I like the fact that they can update it without relly closing down the attraction for an extended period of time... I have not been on Tower of Terror since I rode it back in 1994.. Once was enough for me

tiaragirl

I like the fact that they can update it without relly closing down the attraction for an extended period of time... I have not been on Tower of Terror since I rode it back in 1994.. Once was enough for me

Once?

Once is never enough.

At least 5 times a trip, even if I have to go alone (which my sister made me do last time.. but I sent her on a candy run :lol:).

I'm really anxious to see what they do.

Texas84

Two questions:

1) Am I still considered a Level 1 fan if I'm boycotting Pooh (because of Toad)?

2) Wasn't ToT just the single drop when it first opened?

surfsupdon

Two questions:

1) Am I still considered a Level 1 fan if I'm boycotting Pooh (because of Toad)?

I gave my boycott of the ride up, and will ride it every once and awhile, if very short wait.

I will NOT, however, do any meet and greet with Pooh, or even acknowledge him in a park....he knows....

haha, semi kidding

Lee

Adventurer
Two questions:

2) Wasn't ToT just the single drop when it first opened?

1) No. Level 2. Ride Pooh. Toad would want you to ride it at least once.

2) Yep. One drop. With lap bars instead of seatbelts (mostly).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom