Tower of Terror to get updates this summer

castevens

Yea I completely agree with Steve. You're missing out on the second best attraction at WDW.

It's everything a Disney attraction should be.

agreed! I never thought I'd like drop rides, but I remember going on one in Six Flags New England and I had a great time. Then I went on a similar one in the Islands of Adventure. Days later I went on ToT and it was fantastic!! It feels safer, it is a ton more fun, and the theming is unbelievable. Also just the fact that the "elevators" move horizontally makes this entire experience one of my favorites.

NatAttack

Or down repeatedly

Well we have two options.
1. I'm currently a cast member there and our manager announced it yesterday during track talk so I decided to come here and let ya'll know.
or
2. I'm just some lunatic who got bored and decided, of all things, to start a fun little rumor about tower.

Guess we'll find out in May.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
1. I'm currently a cast member there and our manager announced it yesterday during track talk so I decided to come here and let ya'll know.
or
2. I'm just some lunatic who got bored and decided, of all things, to start a fun little rumor about tower.

The suspense will be unbearable.

EPCOT Explorer

or

:lol: That we will, that we will.:wave:

Any info on the "Glow" effects, then?

Mr.EPCOT

I have to say, I've never ever noticed any particular smell there. I'll have to make a point to keep a nose out for that next time.

Mr.EPCOT

You know, I don't think it really matters if there's new drop profiles or not. What more can you really do with them?

Two things-

The smell effect was not used on every drop sequence, and it's not used at all anymore.

That would explain a lot. :lol:

Maybe they'll bring it back for Summer Nightastic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom