Tops off!!

MouseMadness

This isn't meant to be antagonistic, but is it really a CM's place to ask a woman to pull up her top? That seems to be in a different realm than asking a man to put his shirt back on or even asking someone to put shoes on their kid.

I'm all for enforcing rules when it comes to smoking and making sure people are WEARING clothes, but if a CM ever approached a woman in my party and told her he thought her neckline was too low, I'd think he was really out of line (and this is coming from a former CM).

So where do they draw the line? :shrug:

Do we get a glimpse of the nip before something is finally said? :eek: :lol:

Raven66

My family and I (DH,DD 9 at the time and moi) saw this group of teenage girls. Their shorts were so short that if they bent over you could see their religion. :eek: And they paired them with midriff baring tops. I told my dd that I would have to blind deaf and dumb to let her out of the house like that. She assured me that it would never happen. Yeah ok:rolleyes:

mickeymaniacs

I'm sorry but I think a CM should have the right to tell a woman to pull her top up! I have a 15 year old son and an 8 year old son and there is no reason that they should have some woman's "cleavage"flashed in their face because she doesn't know how to dress!There is a difference between showing a little cleavage and leaving nothing to the imagination.If you can see the bottom of your "cheeks" then you need to change your drawers as my Grandad used to say. I think you should have your self covered to a respectable level...no plummers crack.It's a family place and it shows that you have little respect for yourself and those around you.:mad:

figmentisgreat

The "branded" sports wear is probably a rip off from the local market - good old British Chavs, sure know how to make a place look cheap :mad:

My stepdad is british, and I lived in Atherton for a year... so I don't feel too bad about this question...

What's with the speedos? Every time I go to BB or TL and I see a man in a speedo, he opens his mouth and has a british accent. My dad used to have one when he moved to the US, but my mom threw it away. Is it a british thing or is it just a coincidence that it's the british people I see wearing them.

wedway71

Need to post sign at entrance that says....

NO SPEEDOS

NO EXPOSED NIPPULAR REGION

NO MEN WITH MAN BOOBIES WITH SHIRTS OFF.

This thread is nothing but true...

I can remember being in line for ToT, and there was this family (Not from the US) and one of the girls in the family, looked like she was maybe 13 y/o, just wearing a bra and no shirt. We were like is it really that different in other countries, it is just normal to walk around a theme park in just your bra????

And a couple of years ago at Pop Century. My sister and I were walking from our room to the busses. As we walked by the 50's section pool, we noticed a family, and the mother is wearing a thong bikini. We just laughed and kept on walking... but we noticed that they werent speaking english. I don't know I just think it is weird, I would never feel comfortable enough to just walk around in a thong or bra top..

I bet they were from Brazil... anyone who is or ever was a cm knows to shutter :hammer: when they hear its Brazilian tourist season at WDW again! lol :lookaroun We always had to worry about what they weren't wearing and what they were (I worked retail and many a time we would catch specifically the Brazilians trying to layer "souvenirs" under their regular clothes, thinking they could walk out without paying and not get noticed)

phenom1307

when i was working parade crowd control at dak, a lady walked by that was older and happened to have a bit of a gut and was wearing a sports bra and thats it. our manager who was down there at the time told a fellow CM to stop her and tell her she has to cover up.

i've also seen my manager tell some teenage girls that they had to put their shirts back on because they had taken them off and were only wearing their bikini tops.

i've never seen at least while i've been working a CM have to tell a man to put on any clothing.

but as far as i know it is in a CM's jurisdiction to tell someone that they need to cover up.

wedway71

:ROFLOL:
Of course this sign would have to be in several languages

Ok imagine being on the monorail and hearing the monorail speach with the monorail voice saying that.....

Welcome to the WDW Monorail,your highway in the sky and please dont forget......

BTW-just moved here to Indy from Ft myers after 18 years there...actually Cape Coral.

IHeartD1sney

What's with the speedos? Every time I go to BB or TL and I see a man in a speedo, he opens his mouth and has a british accent. My dad used to have one when he moved to the US, but my mom threw it away. Is it a british thing or is it just a coincidence that it's the british people I see wearing them.
:lol: So true. You can always tell the Americans from the UK'ers when you go to the waterparks. The brits are the ghost white ones in speedos. *Not trying to be mean here! Just kidding around! :p*

wedway71

:lol: So true. You can always tell the Americans from the UK'ers when you go to the waterparks. The brits are the ghost white ones in speedos. *Not trying to be mean here! Just kidding around! :p*

When I got out of the Air Force I went to Disney for 4 days alone and spent one day at river Country and I have a pic of this one guy with a pot belly,White socks and sandals, a Zebra speedo and more hair on his back than he had on his head. I was alone and figured I would take some pics of people to pass the time that day.lol

Gorjus

Thanks for the support. You've resupplied my pixie dust well and I am off to work.

The football shirts from the UK don't bother me. Most countries wear their favorite sports team's shirt.

The thing I notice that says 'Brit' are the tube tops.

But I'm going to be selective in what rules I choose to enforce. So, if you see CM's who aren't enforcing rules, know it is because some of us have given up.

It is kind of like the 'greet every guest' rule. After of few months of saying "Good Morning" to all the guests and having them wave their hands in my face and say "no thank you". I gave up. They all assumed I was asking them to take a photo.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I know it's a bit off topic, but what I can't stand are when girls wear shorts with words on the butt.

kimmychad

It is kind of like the 'greet every guest' rule. After of few months of saying "Good Morning" to all the guests and having them wave their hands in my face and say "no thank you". I gave up. They all assumed I was asking them to take a photo.

believe it or not, i have never had a photographer ask me to take a photo. which is great, i can see the huge camera strapped around their neck, if i want my picture taken im pretty sure they can accomodate me. it always bothered us to the point we'd take another route around them, when universal photographers tried to take my pic. just seemed like another way for them to take my money

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom