Things that gross you out in WDW.

StitchRokcs

1) Parents who change their childs soiled diper in public! I mean in the rest rooms in the mens for sure not sure abotu the womens never checked... there are these plastic things guess what they come down and make for a child changing station! Parents use them!

2) It is disgusting when people fart in an elevator then leave then you are stuck in there dieing

3) Big people Small Clothes

4) The how do you say "Water" on the restroom floors

5) Gum under tables, rails, ect.

6) BO on a hot summers day while waiting an hour in line for Pirates.

7) People who dont flush...

8) The flushers on the toilets i usually use my foot although disney is putting more and more of the auto-flushers in.

Im sure there are others these are the only ones that came to mind.

Phonedave

Our friend returned from her first trip to Disney. We had been many times and are totally hooked. Couldn't wait to hear how she and her family had enjoyed it. So for all you water park lovers look away now:eek: My friend we will call her Mrs X went on Summit Plummet. As she took the plunge she thought she had trouble with piles (haemorrhoids) but when she got to the bottom she realised it was in fact a colonic irrigation that she had experienced. I have no need to tell you that I now have nightmares about ever being on that slide and I vowed after hearing her story never again to set foot in a water park. Has anyone else heard a similar story or is this a common complaint? I am so hoping this is an isolated incident but I have to admire my friend for owning up to such an event:lol:

I quote from the wikipedia entry on Action Park in NJ

Action Park is where I spent many a (painful) day as a teenager.

Action Park was a rite of passage, and you bore your scars proudly

Read the article, at the link below. But the quote will get you started

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_Park

"Super Speed Water Slides: These were two water slides, set slightly apart from the rest of the park, that took advantage of nearly vertical slopes to allow riders to attain higher speeds than usually possible. One started with riders going almost vertically downwards and was covered with screening for the first several feet. As barriers on the side of the slides were very low, lifeguards reminded every user to remain flat on their back with their arms at the side as they descended since there was no way to ride it otherwise and stay on. The fall from both slides had the potential for very serious injury. Those who made it to the bottom found their progress arrested by water, which made a large splash, and then a small pool. The speed at which riders met the end resulted in many getting wedgies and enemas from the experience.[13] "

Oh well, its not on the Wikipedia site, bUt on some website I have seen there was a line about the operators on that ride keeping fishnets handy for scooping "things" out of the water.

-dave

DisneyPrincess5

I love the turkey legs, but to each his own!

Sometimes it grosses me out to enter the parks in the morning and have the ground wet...
I don't know if it's from rain, or dew...they probably hose them down at night but sometimes it grosses me out and makes me wonder where exactly the water is from (such as the bathroom) Ewwww

DisneyJunkie

* The vile, nasty-looking turkey legs. (good call on the person who first brought that up)

* The stench of another guest who doesn't use deodorant. (Especially if the line is long.)

* Nearly stepping in someone's little spit puddle on the ground.

* Catching sight of someone (or their kid) throwing up at the table while I'm a table or two away trying to eat.

* Seeing someone (adult or child) digging in their ear or nose and then wiping it on the wall while waiting in a ride queue, and then when I reach that spot having to sit there and try not to look at it.

* Overweight people (typically females but not always) who purposely wear clothing that is too small and too tight on them, thus subjecting those around them to see their nasty folds of fat poking through.

* Running into the men's room and catching someone as they leave the urinal or stall (without flushing) and then go to stand and look in the mirror and run their hands through their hair or straighten their clothes and then walk out (all without having washed their hands).

1) 7) People who dont flush...

8) The flushers on the toilets i usually use my foot although disney is putting more and more of the auto-flushers in.

I have to agree with the whole people who dont flush thing... and yes, even though most of the toilets in Disney have the automatic flushers, you still need to make sure that they flush! If not... there is a little button that will also make the toilet flush!

:lookaroun Trust me, its not that hard

Jaytrod

The "turkey" legs.

1) Watching a family share one, each taking a bite and passing it down to the next person.
2) When it's 100 degrees outside and watching people just naw on them like they haven't eaten in weeks, getting the "turkey" juice on them as it drips off the "meat."
3) The smell of the "turkey" legs.
4) The meat inside the "turkey" legs is all pink looks severely undercooked, plus all those bones that look like splintered wood, sticking out in all directions.
5) The fact that I have to put the word "turkey" in quotation marks, because I don't think it's real "turkey" at all. More like ostrich or emu.

Basically I find EVERYTHING about the "turkey" legs absolutely disgusting, revolting, and vile. :hurl:

I feel your pain on this one hehe

1selfsacrifice

* Overweight people (typically females but not always) who purposely wear clothing that is too small and too tight on them, thus subjecting those around them to see their nasty folds of fat poking through.

Good call on that.

As for the turkey legs, I love them! I know a lot of people who don't share my liking for them but my trip to the world is not complete without a turkey leg!

wedway71

I love the turkey legs, but to each his own!

Sometimes it grosses me out to enter the parks in the morning and have the ground wet...
I don't know if it's from rain, or dew...they probably hose them down at night but sometimes it grosses me out and makes me wonder where exactly the water is from (such as the bathroom) Ewwww

Never fear...... Disney pressure washes the street each night. If you come early enough, the streets just havent dried yet.

OR..... It is the left over sweat from the castmembers working 3rd shift.

Disney29

Alright, this grosses me out-when parents let their children crawl on the dirty floor and then the child sits at the table to eat the food.

This one annoys me----When part of the group is in a line and the rest of the group comes passing through 30 minutes later because they just finished a ride (can't people wait until their party is all together).

sbkline

I have to agree with the whole people who dont flush thing... and yes, even though most of the toilets in Disney have the automatic flushers, you still need to make sure that they flush! If not... there is a little button that will also make the toilet flush!

:lookaroun Trust me, its not that hard

Gosh, I hate toilets with automatic flushers! Seems to me that half the time, when I'm just trying to sit there and do my business, the darn thing flushes on me two or three times just because I slightly move a buttcheek. But then, when I'm done, I practically have to do friggin jumping jacks in front of the sensor to get the darn thing to flush! :brick:

sbkline

People farting in front of me in line on a hot summers day.

I remember one time standing in line with my wife for POTC and I dropped an "S.B.D." Even though it could have been anyone of the other people in line with us, apparently my wife knows me well enough by now to know that it was me, because when we finished the ride and got outside, she told me never to do that to her again! So I'm sure the others in line smelled it, too...but that's the thing about dropping one in a line like that...there's no one person to blame it on because it could have been anyone in the crowd! :lol:

wedway71

I remember one time standing in line with my wife for POTC and I dropped an "S.B.D." Even though it could have been anyone of the other people in line with us, apparently my wife knows me well enough by now to know that it was me, because when we finished the ride and got outside, she told me never to do that to her again! So I'm sure the others in line smelled it, too...but that's the thing about dropping one in a line like that...there's no one person to blame it on because it could have been anyone in the crowd! :lol:

Too funny.... I have been married 18 years. I cant let any go and blame others. My wife says she knows "MY FLAVOR".

mainstreet1997

When people fart in the stretching room at HM. There is no air in there! Seriously someone did it when we were there a couple of weeks ago...I almost suffocated!

epcotWSC

So much hatred for the Turkey legs, sheesh.
3229225123_d97533a895.jpg

Slighty

One thing that reall grosses me out and bothers me at Disney is when people wear clothing ( or rather DON'T wear clothing :p) that doesn't completley cover everything up- i see this ALL the time down there, and it really bothers me because you know, it's supposed to be a kid-friendly place and I'm not sure that's very fitting for kids to see!!
I mean yeah, sure, it's hot, but i think you should have the decency to at least wear clothing that cover's you up! :p

PBarton

I have no problem using any of the 3d glasses around the park, but the thing that I can't handle are the headphones in Sounds Dangerous! Those things are years old and must have been worn by thousands of guests..

Maybe the part where the Bees are buzzing around your head are actually real fleas?!

:hurl:

KingStefan

When you go to get on the log on Splash, and you're in the first row, and you reach down to steady yourself and put your hand just in front of the passenger compartment and it's all slick and slimy.:hurl:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom