The Miracle that is Maggie Grace

maggiegrace1

Thanks guys..this made me cry...haha

Maggie had a great party yesterday...and we will celebrate small tommorow for her real birthday with cake and toys and the remnants of Fay..:lol:

Here is my miracle 3 years later..and they said she would not make it..HA!:D
Stunting the bathing suit over clothes look..:lol:
In her new wagon being beautiful..
In Mommys chair smiling pretty!
Eating cake off of Donalds feet..:)
Her Yummy cake..

Thanks again guys..

Attachments

• Maggies 3rd bday 003.jpg
    Maggies 3rd bday 003.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Maggies 3rd bday 099.jpg
    Maggies 3rd bday 099.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Maggies 3rd bday 010.jpg
    Maggies 3rd bday 010.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Maggies 3rd bday 074.jpg
    Maggies 3rd bday 074.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Maggies 3rd bday 015.jpg
    Maggies 3rd bday 015.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 3

KristieLC

She is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

We share a similar experience. After more than 4 years of infertility and 4 miscarriages, my water broke at 22 weeks and my son Christopher was born at 24 weeks. Today he is a happy and healthy four year old.

I was thinking about it the other day - 4 years ago, no one thought he would ever make it out of the hospital and now, in 3 short months, we will be taking him to WDW for the first time. It is so exciting to be able to experience something so special with him, especially given the fact that he has come so far in his little life. I am sure I don't have to explain those feelings to you!

Hope you have a wonderful life with your little miracle!

maggiegrace1

She is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

We share a similar experience. After more than 4 years of infertility and 4 miscarriages, my water broke at 22 weeks and my son Christopher was born at 24 weeks. Today he is a happy and healthy four year old.

I was thinking about it the other day - 4 years ago, no one thought he would ever make it out of the hospital and now, in 3 short months, we will be taking him to WDW for the first time. It is so exciting to be able to experience something so special with him, especially given the fact that he has come so far in his little life. I am sure I don't have to explain those feelings to you!

Hope you have a wonderful life with your little miracle!
Awww..That is awesome to hear..:sohappy:
It is amazing what they can do these days and Thank God for that..:)

I hope he has an amazing time at Disney.Maggie loves it!

Thanks again!

Congrats on YOUR miracle..:)

yankspy

Have a great Birthday Maggie.
happy-birthday-054.gif

joanna71985

Happy Birthday Miss Maggie!!:sohappy::sohappy: You are such a special little girl.

Dana, thank you for sharing the pictures with us.:kiss:

tigsmom

It can't be three years already! :eek: Next thing you know you will be sending her off to school :lol:.

Happy Birthday Maggie! Go wild today, even the Princesses get to do that every once in awhile! :lookaroun

disney.gif

eagles

wow, my baby was obese compared to yours! my son was 3 months early also, and he weighted 3 lbs 2 oz. and he was 15 inches. we laugh now at the thought of his head being smaller than our chihuahuas(sp) head. hehehe

we celebrated his 8th birthday in disney. he is 9 now. perfectly healthy. love what they can do now with these preemies.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGGIE.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom