The Last Attraction You Went On

DisneyGigi

Splash Mountain.. it is always the very first ride when we get there and the very last one before we leave. I cry on both! :cry: (but not on the in between rides lol)

PartOfYourWorld

Mine was Tower of Terror on Jan 17, 2011. Fitting because it is my favorite :) Usually me and my mom do MK as our last park but HS had EMH that night and we took advantage :)

MarkTwain

Astro Orbitor. :lol: It was 3 am, the park had just closed, and the ride operator let us ride several times without getting out. Usually we'll conclude Magic Kingdom with either Pirates or Mansion, but not that night. It was really fun to fly over an empty, neon-lit Tomorrowland.

lbrad

Last night was spent in Epcot...prob Spaceship Earth or Soarin' :shrug:
I must go back so I can find out!!!

Crockett

Banned
If I remember correctly it was either Maelstrom or The American Adventure. (Though TAA doesn't really count as a "ride"). I know our last day was at Epcot, and we were working our way clockwise around World Showcase before R.O.E. began that night.

So Maelstrom was our very last ride, and The American Adventure was our very last attraction overall.

meganwdw

This is fun and an easy one for me!! The last attraction I was on was POC! It's always the first attraction we hit and the last one too! I think the last time we went we rode it 11 times! LOL! LOVE IT!!!

mickeysshoes

Ours was EE at AK in the pouring rain!!! But it was so HOT that once it stopped raining the heat dried up out pretty quick..but i used it as a good reason to buy one more shirt for the girls and I before leaving for the airport!!!! :)

forevermickey

Does the monorail count?? We always take a spin around the loop after breakfast at the Kona Cafe.. then to the airport. If that doesn't count then... wow I can't remember. We went to the MK did some shoppping hmmm..
Well the night before was Grande Fiesta ... I'll have to get back to this:)

Matt and Kelly

Cool thread...I have to think back to the last trip but I'm fairly certain our last ride was Tower of Terror. I think we may even have watched Fantasmic before heading back to the hotel to get some sleep before our early morning flight home.

allgar

Can't remember the ride for certain but it was either Tower of Terror or Rock 'n Rollercoaster. I know because right after the ride we got in line for Fantasmic!

Nov. 14th, 2010

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom